Untitled Part 12

Sakshi bhabhi:nahi ...rehne dijiye na....mein bhi kisko bol rahi hun...jisko mera ya zivu ka ya team ka dhyan hi nahi hai....

Waise galati bhi na aapka nahi...ye mere dono ladla devar hai na...unn dono ka hai(saying so she started pinching their ears....)meine aur aapne milake inn dono ko sar pe rakh liya....isiliye zyaada batmeez hogaya hai ye. ..

Vi and Ro:Bhabhi..bhabhi..dard ho raha hai..chodiye na...pls...(with puppy eyes which worked on sakshi with immediate affect...wah bhai wah...matlab mahi bhai ke puppy eyes ka koi bhaav nahi par devaron ka tho immediate affect...heheh)

sakshi:teekh hai...iss baar ke liye maaf kiya...par next time bilkul aisa nahi hona chahiye...tum dono ko pata bhi hai kya ,yaha hum sab ka kya haal hogaya ...atleast ab tho bade ho jao dono...

Vi and Ro:jee jahapanah..(saying so both of them kissed on both of her cheeks)

sakshi bhabhi:nautanki...(And that became a picture perfect ICT Moment)

Bhuvi's mobile chimed with a message ,reading which bhuvi started smiling mischeivously and said to jinks:jinks...ab dekh na...aayega maza...dhamaka hone wala hai yaha and winked..

Even before jinks could understand what he meant,there came  a person huffing through the already open door and hugged vi very tightly ..

AB:Biscuit....u r fine ryt?You are safe and sound...Wow..thank jesus...

And  vi is shocked and rooted to his place seeing AB in India that too at this time..(almost 1 a.m)

rohit(very slowly so that only jinks and bhuvi can hear):Aagaya mera sautan...Bestie stealer kahika..Dekho kitna tightly hug kar raha hai...utna anu bhi nahi karti vi ko...

Seeing ro's predicament and inwardly laughing but wanting to save Ro from that and he himself feeling thoda(mind you very tiny bit) jealous,mahi bhai cleared his throat...

Listening to which AB immediately came forward ,shaked his hand with mahi and hugged him too sideways saying:Glad that all three of you are safe MS...I guess the rescue mission credit is on you cause biscuit (cough cough from Ro),i mean Virat's survival insticts are on the minus scale itself as we know...(ignoring protests from vi for the last line)

Rohit(slowly again which was heard by Bhuvi and Jinks):The last part what he said  is the only thing in my life  to which I will agree with this "biscuit" probably...

Jinks and Bhuvi controlling their laughter while Rahuliya ,Jaddu and others didnt seem to understand what's going on..

Leaving MS,AB came towards a surprised Ro and hugged him saying:I know that you probably dont like me that much scratch that ,may be you hate me too but the way you risked your life for Virat is something I will always keep in mind..I know that I neednt thank you for this or perhaps you dont need my validation too but Im so glad that he has a best friend like you who is with him at all the times might that be good or bad..

Ro replied saying:Wat to do..Both of us have an idiot as a bestfriend who is impulsive,brainless and doesnt have survival instincts atleast of a fly...Cant help bro...we are struck for life..(and patted AB on the back)

Jinks with bhuvi:Yeh kya hua bhuvi...sautan bani saheli...yeh kaise? to which bhuvi shrugged his shoulders..

Then dada cleared his throat and said:Agar ye bharat milap khatam hua tho,Mr.Devilliers dont mind me asking this but how did you know that these three are alive?

To which the whole team started looking at AB expectantly except one person..Ab socha yeh kaun hoga?

Yeh kaun hai?

Bhuvi(kudos to who guessed it):Dada meine bola usko..coz he was in touch with me since the last 2 days and I thought he deserved to know it..

To which AB immediately said:Shoot... and went near Vi again hugged him and said:Belated happy birthday buddy....We do generally say many many happy returns of the day but I dont want that day to repeat...And to your previous question I kinda wanted to surprise you for your birthday by coming to India but you surprised me back...that too a bad one ha..

This made the entire ICT get to their conscious and they shouted Belated happy birthday Vi/Virat bhaiya/Cheeku and they also resonated with AB's sentiments about the day..

Whereas Ro said slowly  "dekho...isilye ...isiliye bola bestie stealer hai wo...mera aur nushkie ka sautan hai wo..."

Then nushkie said:chalo...chalo...now sab log so jao...enough of this suspense and drama for me for the entire week..Everyone of you might be tired because of continuous travel...waise there are 4 bedrooms here ,so I guess few ppl might have to crash at yuvi paaji's place..mein hazie ko bolti hun(p.s:sach mein yuvi pa and vi stay in the same apartments..yuvi pa ka 29th floor and vi ka 35th floor)....

Hearing this many youngsters(like rahuliya,harry,jassi,kulcha)and even jaddu shouted a no immediately and when nushkie throwed a questioning glance ,(they still remember that insta live and are angry on yuvi pa)

shreyas replied:nahi na bhabhi...i mean ...wo we mean to say iss time mein un logon ko kyun disturb karna...mera ghar pass mein hi hai na(500 m away),mein aur kuch log waha chale jaate hain...

To this vi and mahi bhai immediately replied saying:nahi ...bilkul nahi...aadhi raat pe...no way...koi kahi nahi jayega..

Then understanding the situation and wanting to escape from sakshi's beizzati coz they dont know when she might strike again Dada said "hum dono(sach sir and dada) bcci office chalthe hai..i know aadhi raat hai par by tmrw early morning ye sab raitha ko sametna hai,so abhi jaana hoga and after that we will come back here or yuvi's place or even sach's place to crash..(mahi bhai and vi starts protesting)..And ha mein yeh bata raha hun...suggest nahi kar rahu and this is final..(p.s:ab samaj mein aaya hoga mahi bhai ko wo stubborness kaha se aaya hai..)

Before they leave , AB said that even he has to leave as he left everything in the hotel including his room door open on listening the news and immediately came running off.He requested Dada to drop him off promising others that he will be back in the morning..

To which Ro replied slowly:ha ja re jaldi ja...aane ki avasar bhi nahi"snickering to which jinks and bhuvi were laughing slowly..

Sighing rahul said:So as everything is now sorted,nushkie bhabhi kya mein inn sab ko meri room me leke jau?

Anushka nodded.

To which jassi immediately replied:Tere room ?Matlab kya hai tera?wo guest room hai ..tera nahi?Infact wo mera  room hai ...kyunki mein jab bhi aata hu wahi rehta hu..hai na?Cheeku bhai,nushkie bhabhi hai na..?

Vi was lyk ab kaha phas gaya hu mein?

And kuli replied:nahi...wo mera hain...mei mumbai se nahi hu na..(very innocently)

to which jassi,abhishek,rahul and chahal replied:tho hum kya mumbai se hai?nahi na...wo mera hai...nahi mera hai and the discussion continued until a certain Pandya shouted saying:tum mein se kisika nahi hai wo room...wo mera hai...

rahuliya:tum jao baad mein..tum tho mumbai se hi ho na..tera ghar hai yaha pe..mei tho bichara out of home town hu...isilye vi bhai(yaha sympathy lene ke liye aur innocent hone ke liye bhai bola rahul...wah rahul wah) ne mujhe yaha apnaya...

Then a series of hume bhi,hume bhi started filling the entire living room..

Irritated with all this,nushkie immediately shouted:chup....sab log ekdum chup...wo room kisika bhi nahi hai and  at the sametime sab ka hai...teekh hai...now without any noise,like good children jao...jaake so jao sab log...ha no fighting in the room..ok?mattresses bhi hai extra waha...kuch jarurat hai tho mujhe bulao...waise rah ko pata hai...phir bhi...

Listening this 2 persons are completed shocked,while 1 is a confused state and the other is raising his imaginary collar..

Now do guess the ppl in the last paragraph..Until then lots of love..Pls do vote and comment.Constructive criticism accepted..Inline comments are love..Not proof read..