Tough times..

Leap of almost 2 and half months(imagine wc happened in Aug):

Press conference (Mumbai):

Reporter: So Sourav sir are the rumours true??

Dada:As already said by you they are rumours and don't fall for fake news articles..Only trust the information from BCCI..And as far as the rumours are concerned,ha jo pehla part tha that's true but jo dusra part hai as you see(looking at the Indian Captain) that's not true...

Reporters:Well,so with all the recent happenings ,are there any changes in the playing xi??

Indian captain:Yes ofcourse..The 15 member member squad consists of Shikhar, myself,Ajinkya, Shreyas,Rishabh,Shubman, Jaddu,Bhuvi,Bumrah,Kuldeep,Chahal,Hardik, Navdeep,Deepak and Abhishek Sharma(on the request of Anaghaventrapragada ,Devdutt is swapped with Abhishek...Hope you are happy now..)

Reporter:So Rahul,that leaves us to believe  the undergoing rumours..Our general skipper and vice captain not being in the squad...(lo captain ko meine reveal kardiya)

Rahul:Well as Sourav sir said, the first part of the rumour  is true and Virat  has got a hand fracture leaving him unavailable for the series at the moment and our vice captain Rohit has already made himself unavailable for this series because of his personal reasons..I am the stand-in captain and Ajinkya is the vice captain...

Reporter:So how much of this is gonna affect the team performance??

Rahul: That you guys can decide after our performance and Thank you...We'll take a leave..

Completing the conference,Rahul and Dada came inside BCCI office with Rahul releasing a heavy breath and looking at Dada worriedly...

Dada:Relax rahul....jitna ho sakta hai  abhi ke liye iss raita ko sambhalne mein humne kiya aur aage ka bhi dekhna hai...tum pehle jao team ke paas aur waha sab dekho....I know even you are not a good place but kisiko step up karna padega..Virat always believed it was you...Abhi Mahiya hai tho wo bhi aise hi bolega...So go and do your job...

Rahul leaves the room..Immediately Dada calls Sachin paaji..

Dada:Yeh kya ho raha hai sach??Tumne baat kiya un logon se jinse maine bola baat karne ko...

Sach:Dadi...tum pareshan mat ho...I know situation seems bleak par koi rasta milega humko...Tum ne Mahiya ko bataya kya??

Dada:Uss ka phone off tha aadha ganta pehle tak..I just hope sab teekh hoga aur hona hi hai...

Distant place at the same time:

A person just switches his phone on  to see it blasting with notifications...Unable to go through all of these,he tried calling one single number from where he might know what is this all about and at the same time he got a call from that number itself ...

Person on phone:Hello

Person here:Ha sakshi..(yes it's our sakshi bhabhi)..kya hua...itne missed calls kyun??tumse,sonu se ,dada se aur baki sab logon se.. .

Sakshi:Mahi actually baat yeh hai ki(and she tells wat happened ..abhi ke liye readers ko yeh suspense hai)

Mahi bhai:
(For people who have guessed it ryt,Congo to you ..yippee)
What??Aisa kaise ho sakta hai?Kab hua??Kitne time hogaya??waha sab kaise hai??
Ok...mein yaha baat karke dekhta hun..Any changes just let me know ....pls....you know  how much important and personal this is to me ryt..So,pls keep me updated..

Sakshi: Mahi...ye tum kya bol rahe ho...mei bhi utne hi tension mein hu...mein samaj sakti hun tum pe kya beet raha hoga par kuch bhi ulta seedha mat karna and if possible yaha pe aana...subko tumhari jarurat hai...mujhe tumhari jarurat hai...

Mahi:Ok...dekhta hun...

Mahi bhai frantically starts walking in deep thoughts....

Team room(Taj,Mumbai):

Rahul comes from the press conference and sits on the sofa with a thud...

Ajinkya,jaddu,Bhuvi waha pe jaate hai ..

Jinks:Kya hua...wo press conference kaisa hua(with a tired  and worried expression)

Rahul:Ha accha hi hua...or atleast I hope so...sambhal tho liya par ab hum kya karenge Jinks bhai...mujhe kuch nahi samaj mein aa raha hai ...

Jinks(with moist eyes and a grave voice).:Samajna hoga rah tujhe...Sambhal na hoga tujhe...Vi aur Ro dono tujhpe bahuth believe karte the ..Rather karte hai...If we ourselves are lyk this wat abt the kiddos(I mean shubhman,shrey,Abhishek,Rishabh and all)around you??

Rah(with moist eyes,anger and helplessness in his voice):Nahi chahiye mujhe...ye kuch bhi nahi chahiye...Nahi ban na hai mujhe bada...Himmat nahi hai mujhme...Mein cheeku bhai ka kiddo hone mein hi teekh hai...uska rahuliya ..wahi kaafi hai mere liye...yeh nahi chahiye ..yeh nahi chahiye. .

Aisa bolke rah starts sobbing...

Even others eyes also get teary and Bhuvi starts to remember the worst experience of his life ..

Heya all...Next part is here...Not proof read. .pls do comment and vote...uss se actually humko motivation milta hai and if any mistakes or changes or any suggestions you what to let me know pls do comment..will try to incorporate or change them... Constructive criticism accepted ..lots of love...This update is dedicated to mera cute sa sakzz SakthiSri6 and bhavzz Mahiro457...Tq guys for your constant support and love...Lots of love..Pls do comment your guesses about kya hua and aage kya hone wala hai...