Part 16

Thanks for the patience you guys had...Due to few reasons I was unable to update until now...I am so sorry to the people whom I was unable to reply abt the update when requested...Not proof read...Lots of love..

*******************************
3 years later:(2028)

Chaos...Celebrations...Complete madness...These three words can describe the state of Virat Kohli ka ghar right at the moment...His pagal bacche (literal and adopted 😜🙈 dono),his good for nothing besties (according to him) and his pyara pyara mahi bhai sab log milke pura planning ke saath along with nushkie and other ICT wags made his birthday the most memorable one that he had in recent years(say 3-4 years)..

His not so sane lot(well sometimes he should include him too) is driving him mad...After all the ruckus in the name of celebration,he ,mahi bhai,rojinks,Bhuvi,manish are sitting peacefully and talking about all the possible things in the world...But how can god let him live in peace...that too when he has a whole vanar sena in his own makaan...He and the gang immediately rushed upstairs on listening a loud argument to find himself in between an angry and cute looking ari(an otherwise very calm person Arshit ,his son who would have certainly got it from Nush 🙈😜) and a frustrated rahuliya( who usually is always in his zen Avatar but not now ) bickering...

Ari:wo meri girlfriend hai...she luvs me more...

Rah:na...she is my wife...so she obviously loves me more...

Ari:nahi...mujhe...

Rah:nah mujhe...

A voice:kya rah...tum bhi bacche ki saath??

Ari:girlfrend...u luv me more na..(almost on verge of tears)

The same voice:ha boyfriend...I love u more...woh rahul tho gadha hai(to which everyone laughed)

Ari:dekha rah chu....meri girlfrend hai wo...aap rah chuha ho gaye...

To this rah glared at ari and muttered he is certainly Virat's kid...dekho abhi se taking Virat's ridiculous nicknames legacy ahead...rah chuha it seems...🤦..

Mei jaa raha hu meri angel ke paas...she is good ...not like you. ..

When rah was abt to leave,ari was abt to fall from the sofa he was standing and jumping on to intimidate rah 😜😜😂 while trying to look as height as him,but before anyone could come and catch him rah pulled him and started saying:ari...ari baccha...kuch nahi hua na aapko...dekh ke khudna hai na aapko...kitna bada injury ho sakta tha...dhyaan rakhna hai na aapko" ...Seeing which the entire gang had smiles on their faces as this is not something new to them,but a very common scene...Jitna bhi ari and rah ladte rehte hai Athiya ke baare mein,but rah loves arshit on an alag level..He is the apple of eye of Rahul,sometimes veer had to interfere to prevent rah from spoiling that kid from rah's pampering...

Bringing ari downstairs and making him sit down on the sofa,veer listened another squeal this time of excitement from his hyperactive princess aru (Aarna)....Without moving he shouted aru...kya hua??To which she replied Taj di...

This made ari jump down from Rahul's lap and ran in aru's direction yelling Taj di...

Bhuvi:Rishi...sambhal ke...

But it fell deaf into arshit's ears...

Aaru's bedroom:

Arshit came into the room panting and shouted Taj di....looking at the girl on the projector screen opposite to him...

There she is...Taj Vir Devilliers...

Arshit:Taj di....I (sound of a throat clearing)..we missed you...so much ..

Taj:Hey Arsh...Hey Rena....I missed you guys too....How s everyone there..Vi oom ,nush tannie ??I so want  you guys to come here

(To this someone is rolling their eyes and murmuring something with the two persons beside..p.s:guess kiya kaun??)

Aarna:Hey Liewe...it's been a week....u became so busy ryt??you know wat I'm so angry on you ..

Taj:Accha...ok then lemme tell you something then...I will be there next week...

Arshit and Aarna:wow....u r the best elder sister in the world...(a gasp is heard inaudible to both of them)...ofcourse next to zi di though....ok Taj di,come soon....

Opening the door,Sammie,Arya,zivu and nidhyana enter the room...(to the ppl who haven't guessed here is the answer)

Zivu:Aru and ari...vi chachu neeche bula rahe hai...

A and A:Ha zi di..bas do min..

Sammie looked at Arya and nidh giving tum pucho nahi tum kinda looks...

Sam:aru..

Aarna:ha mairu...waise diya,riya baito na..

Nidh:tum Taj ko di kyun bula rahe ho??aur hume naam se ..kyun(thoda jealous obvio sir jadeja ka beti jo hai...cheedu ❤️)

Arsh:arey dia... kyun ki wo badi hai humse...

Sam:hum bhi tho hai...(another jealo kid...yeh bacche log bilkul unke papa pe gaye hai)

Zivu (wanting to bang her head somewhere but understanding she  first should control the situation):sam,Arya and nidhu ...tum log paagal hogaye ho...wo Taj se thoda different hai..tum 5 log ek group ho..best friends ho..so tum logon ko di kyun bulayenge Rena and Arsh?
And come quick let's go...chachu aur chachi bula rahe hai...

This scene was witnessed by group of 6 ppl and 2 of them literally started laughing seeing this...(Ab do guess who r they)..

******************************

Evening:

The entire ICT(almost) ,their wives and children were sitting in the living area..

Jadeja being his usual self wanting some masti and to put someone in spot ,asked aru and ari the most dangerous question ??
.....
.....
Guesss karo??

......
...
...
Who is their favourite chachu...??

To that Aarna replied:Ani chu,Anku chu and Arshit said:Mera chuha and Ashu chu..
(Decipher who r these ppl now).

Listening to this ,a chaos erupted but what followed as an explanation proved that these kids are virat ka bacche pura ka pura...

*******************************
Ab aisa kya bola hoga virat ka bacche..I know may b this is not upto the mark and it's abt baccha party but ya give it a try... I hope accha laga hoga yeh update...