31|| The Devil Works Hard

The devil works hard but Officer Wright works harder

The devil works hard but Officer Wright works harder. In no time, all the information that can put CYP under the rug was released to the public and John Griffin was immediately caught and thrown in jail.

So many parents ended up finding their missing children there and pressing charges. A lot of women who were previously threatened by Lincoln Griffin and his father also spoke out against Lincoln and pressed charges against him for harassment. The people whose memories were deleted are now watched over by their families and some other researchers are trying to come up with something to bring back their memories though it's not exactly looking up well.

Then again, it's only been a month since everything was released to the public. Mike really outdid himself when he gathered all these information. He mentioned the drugs used and even the ingredients in them to expose them and Alexander and Yazan spoke out publicly about what they did to them in the company. All the videos which Mike made sure to save in his USB proved all the points made. The machines were all inspected and the government is under fire for allowing something like this to exist.

The Andler's are also facing so much backlash for lying about their son's death. Some of the files Mike had contained all the information about the people experimented on and how they ended up at the company. Needless to say, the public wasn't happy about the fact that the Andlers' sold their son for money. They even had the nerve to look guilty.

And while Delilah is not sure about what it is that Lincoln did to her, she still gave him the punch of his life when she came across him. Bad vibes, she claimed to have felt from him.

Well, it's sad to say that she's right.

Dr Collins finally reunited with her sister who we found out wasn't captured by CYP, thankfully. We were right when we guessed that they were too stupid to connect the fact that they are siblings.

Then again, they couldn't even figure out that I was related to their number one nemesis, Michael Emerson.

Larissa herself came out publicly and talked about the several lives that were lost in order to keep this company alive.