6) First Kiss~!

♡Gon:
-He was very shy about it.
-You were on a very romantic camp in the mountains with him and you were building it.
-You watched him catch fishes for dinner.

"(Y/N) I need your help!" - you instantly rushed to him - "What happened Gon??" "Uh I need you to help me pull out the fish I think it's really big." - you went in front of him and he grabbed you by the waist, you caught his fishing rod then you both started pulling and struggling. - "I FEEL IT GETTING LOOSE! IT MUST BE REALLY BIG!" "Uh Gon my hands are slipping" - all of a sudden you fell back and you were on top of him. "Gon! Are you ok?" - you turned around to face him and you saw him blushing - "Yeah I'm alright I guess the back of my head hurts.." "Aww you will be ok." - you pecked him on the lips which sent him blushing every possible shade of red - "Gon, are you sure you're ok? You don't seem very well." "C-Can you do that again?" "Mhm.. Sure!" - you pecked him again.

⚡Killua:
-Typical tsundere
-Acts disgusted, but truly enjoys it
-You were at the zoo eating ice cream on a bench

"Hey Killua, eat more carefully you got chocolate all around your face!" "Whatever, I'll clean it up after I finish these!" - he made a cat face while he held 3 huge chocolate ice creams. All of a sudden you kissed him on his nose "Hehe.. You're so cute you had ice cream on your nose." - he blushed and looked away - "Baka! It doesn't mean you have to kiss me!" - you giggled and pulled out a pack of wet wipes and began to clean his face. - "It's not like you didn't like it, right?" - He suddenly kissed you and ran away like a little girl - "HEY! KILLUA WAIT!!"

⛓️Kurapika:
-He was at home off work
-He was sick and you took care of him

"Pika.. Should I call Leorio?" "Y-Yeah sure *cough* my phone is in my pocket in my jacket." - you went to get it and immediately after calling Leorio you went to check on Kurapika's soup - "He said that he will come as fast as possible." "Thank you." - you put some soup in a bowl and went to Kurapika. - "I'm sure you will be fine.. - you kissed his forehead - " Be careful, the soup is too hot. " - he pressed his lips against yours and quickly pulled away. - " Thanks (Y/N) for taking care of me. " " Of course. "

💢Leorio:
-You were waiting for him to finish his current exam
-He was taking his finals

You sincerely were hoping for him to succeed. Suddenly someone stormed to you and hugged you tight. "Ah Leorio! You're stopling my air!" - suddenly he got off you - "It was so easy (Y/N) I knew all the answers!" "I'm glad and proud of you Oreo." - you hugged him - "I'm sure you will be the greatest doctor in the world!" "R-Really..?" - he blushed madly. - "Of course!" - you kissed him - "You really should start working on your anxiety Leorio. Let's go eat!" - he was still frozen because of the kiss you gave him so you had to pull him out. "

♠️Hisoka:
-It was after his match
-You were so worried about him because it looked like he's losing
-Usually he always kissed you, but you never kissed him first.

'Ugh this man is really getting himself killed.. What is he planning again?' - you were walking around the living room of your heaven's arena apartment and were looking at the tv where Hisoka fought some silver haired man. - "Ugh I can't watch this anymore, I better go out." - you turned off the TV and walked out to go shopping. After long time you went to check on Hisoka. You didn't even knock, you straightly walked up to see some girl stitching up his hands. "What the fuck have you done again Hisoka..?" "Nothing really, just killed some fool and made a show~" - he grinned at you while the girl stitching him up made an annoyed face - "You know I'm not doing this for free Hisoka." "Don't worry darling I transferred the money to your account~" - after they finished you went to face him - "You got me so worried.. You didn't have to sacrifice your hands, you know?" "I know, but it would have been boring and aww you were worried for me~♡" "Yes I was. Don't do it again." - you quickly kissed him on the lips which left him look like:

📍Illumi:-you were at an annoying dinner with his family-his mom really pissed you off because she kept talking about you having children-Illumi tried to defend you, but you knew he stood no chance against his family

📍Illumi:
-you were at an annoying dinner with his family
-his mom really pissed you off because she kept talking about you having children
-Illumi tried to defend you, but you knew he stood no chance against his family

"Illumi, we shall head back now." "Sure." - he said blankly - "Have a good night you two!" - his mom squealed. After you arrived at his room and made sure nobody was around you went and hugged him. - "Thank you for trying to defend me Illu. I know it's hard for you and everything in your family." - he looked blankly until he slightly smiled and wrapped his arms around you. - "It's alright love. Just try ignoring them." "I'll do my best." - then you cupped his cheek and gave him a kiss. - "I love you Illumi." - he moved a piece of your hair behind your ear. - "Love you too."

✝️Chrollo:
-He was at the hideout reuniting the troupe for a mission
-You haven't seen him in so long
-He put you on a team with him

*At the mission*
"I really missed you princess." - he grabbed your hand and kissed it. "I'm sorry.. I had to go to Padokea, because I had some work to do. I promise I will make you up to you Danchou~" - he smirked at you - "And how exactly do you plan to do it?" - you suddenly stopped walking which made him stop too and looked at him. - "Mm.. Let me think. How about I give you 3 wishes and I will do whatever you want." - suddenly he giggled and covered his face then looked at you again. - "Anything?" - yougave him a passionate kiss and pulled away. - "Anything."