9) Their Favorite Body Part Of Yours~

♡Gon:
Gon's fav body part is definitely your hands. He would kiss your hands without missing a spot mostly when he's apologizing. He also enjoys you cupping his face.

⚡Killua:
Killua is definitely a 🍑 boy. He would smack your ass on public to piss you off and then act like nothing happened. Pshh how typical of him.

⛓️Kurapika:
Kurapika loves your waist. Everytime he holds you or hugs you he would grab ypur waist tightly and not let go to appreciate the short moment you two share.

💢Leorio:
He's the cOocHie mAn, what do you know 😌🤚 You heard from his friends what he did during the hunter exam which left him totally embarrassed, but you love him the way he is.

♠️Hisoka:
Hisoka would give everything for ALL of you. There's no particular thing that he loves abput you, because he loves everything of you.

📍Illumi:
Illumi kept this as a secret pretty well, but slightly started exposing himself about what he likes about you. He absolutely loves your thighs. When you exposed him he really tried to shrug the topic off, but it didn't really work out.

✝️Chrollo:
Chrollo loves your face. He really tried to prove to you that he didn't pick you because of your looks, but he finds any expression of you priceless and gorgeous.

🗡️Feitan:
Feitan really likes your neck, because he loves leaving you many hickeys there so he can show that you're his.

🧸Shalnark:
For Shalnark your boobs are the best. They are soft and comfy so that's why he could sleep over you so much. Not that you would mind though. They reminded him of pillows. (sorry flat chested girls i relate to u tho LMFAO. )

And yayy double update ;D