Chrollo X Reader ~ The New Member

OH MY GODD I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW MUCH I THANK YOU FOR 1K VIEWS 💕💕 I truly didn't expect to have so many views and thanks for all the support guys!! Stay safe 🤍 Also prepare for a long chapter. I tried making it gender neutral which was really hard for me, but I hope you enjoy 💖 Requested by: AnnikaTheCat1

(Y/N) Pov:

'So I recently joined the infamous "Phantom troupe". I currently am replacing a woman called Pakunoda. (RIP) The members are really edgy, but that's what is catching me off guard wanting to stay with them. My boss.. He is drop dead hot. I can't deny the attraction I have towards him, but unfortunately I never got any way of interest until we went on a mission... '

A week before the mission:
Third person pov:
Most of the troupe were already in the hideout waiting for the others. (Y/N) on the other hand had no absolute intention to be there early. She was going to be "fashionably late". Unluckily for her Hisoka was late too and he got to her while she was walking to the hideout.

(Y/N) Pov:
"I know you're behind me Hisoka. I can sense you." - Hisoka smirked and placed his hand on her shoulder. "You're fearless as always
(Y/N)~♡ Next time I should try harder to catch you off guard." - you smiled back at him. - "I sincerely wish you good luck with that Hisoka. Anyways, you know we're both late?" - he chuckled and pinned you to the wall near you with his hand near your head- "So what? It's not going to be the first time or even the last one~♡" - you smirked back at him and pushed him off - "There really isn't time for this. Danchou will be pissed and he's going to do his silent treatment on us again."

And they both got going..little did they know that their Danchou Chrollo was watching them. He sertainly was not happy with Hisoka's flirts.

(Y/N) Pov:
'We arrived at the hideout and fortunately they didn't start and Chrollo wasn't here yet. Some weird anxiety started growing in my stomach, because what if Chrollo saw me flirting with Hisoka. I absolutely have no interest in him neither him. Suddenly Chrollo came in in his usual hot attire with his dark raven hair slicked back. Unfortunately he isn't in a great mood. '

Chrollo's Pov:
'After my encounter of (Y/N) and Hisoka I decided just to head in the hideout. I don't understand one thing though. Why am I pissed? What is this new emotion I feel? Why do I feel it? Could it be.. What they call jealousy.. I shook of these thoughts.'

"Is everyone here?" - I looked around to make sure nobody's missing.
"Yes boss fortunately everyone is here." - said Machi.
"So I got you all here for a new mission." - everyone looked at me. - "We are going to rob the biggest bank in Yorknew." "That will be easy." - shouted Phinks. "It is not easy as it sounds. I brought the blueprints of the building. It has 150 floors and underground vault. We must get rid of any people on the first 50 floors so we don't have any witnesses. Make sure to learn the blueprints. Also we will be split in teams. " 'I saw (Y/N) taking a quick look at the blueprints and giving them away. Is it possible to learn them so quickly?'-I quickly caught everyone's attention - " So the teams are:
Machi, Nobunaga and Hisoka you must get rid of the security.
Feitan, Shalnark and Phinks. You must go to the main security room and turn off the cameras.
Korotopi, Franklin and Shizuku will break in the vault while me and (Y/N) will kill the boss on the last floor. You all have 30 minutes to complete the tasks. Also we will enter trough the main entrance little by little acting all normal until it hits 9pm. By 10pm we must be already here. Clear? "
"Yes! " - everyone shouted and went to make up other scenarios just to be prepared if anything possibly goes wrong. I looked at them until I noticed (Y/N) standing and staring at the floor deep in thought left out of the crowd. "Y/N. Let's go outside for a bit." - I went to her putting my hand on her back leadimg her out and waking her of her thoughts. "Oh yes, sure."

(Y/N) Pov:
'Why did he pick me exactly to go with him. It's not like I mind, but it's strange. I recently joined and I should be the last person for him to possibly trust. Could it be a test?' - suddenly I felt a hand on my back walking me to outside until I turned around to see Chrollo. "Y/N. Let's go outside for a bit." - he said staring deep in my soul trying to read my thoughts - "Oh yes, sure." - as we walked out as far as possible from the hideout, we went to sit in some park on a bench. "Do you have any questions about the mission?" - I thought for a moment and shook my head which made him sigh. 'Why does he look.. s-sad?' "I actually just thought of a question." - his eyes shot up - "Shoot."
"W-why did you.. Pick me out of everyone.." - I looked at my hands playing with my rings/bracelet trying to distract my anxiety. Suddenly he cradled my hand in his and I looked at him. "Because you're really strong
(Y/N). You are also very special, independent and gorgeous. You have no fears or maybe you're really good in hiding them." - he kissed the back of my hand looking deeply into my eyes leaving me absolutely speechless. "You are one of a kind (Y/N). I've never met a better person than you (Y/N)." "Chrollo I don't know what to say.." "No need to say anything.." - and suddenly he gave you a loving kiss, you returning it not knowing what to say.

At the end of the mission
(Y/N) pov:
After we eliminated the boss getting useful info out of him I went to enjoy the beautiful view of Yorknew that he had. I felt two arms wrap around my waist feeling the scent of Chrollo as he rested his head on my shoulder. I ruffled his free hair going down on his forehead till he turned me around to give me a a really nice and passionate kiss.

I was so glad that we were now together. The troupe didn't react bad at all, they were happy for us except that Hisoka looked a little bit disappointed.