12) Seeing them drunk

ART BY @S_IKZO ON TWITTER! Check them out their art is immaculate .

Thank you so much for all those reads and votes by you guys..You have no idea how happy this makes me <3 and all your comments are hilarious. Today as thanks I'll upload multiple chapters so enjoy <3

♡Gon:

He's so honest and innocent when he's drunk. He never drank before with you. He only tried once with Killua, but it didn't end up very well for both of them, because Killua had to chase him and restrain Gon ''From catching a bear'' in the middle of the city.

So you basically decided to accompany him and his friends out for drinking. They told you so many stuff that he did which left him really embarased and drank a small cup of beer, so you don't see all the things they said, but on a live version.

⚡Killua:

Because he's an assassin and is immuned to any kind of similar substance and poisons, alcohol doesn't work on him.

⛓️Kurapika:

Kurapika isn't really the type to drink alcohol, because he's the mom of the group. He'd usually drink something not that strong.

💢Leorio:

Leorio gets wasted from the cheapest vodka. fr

He also gets drunk unbelievably easy.

♠️Hisoka:

It's rare for Hisoka to get drunk, even tho he enjoys alcohol on the smallest occasion, but if he gets drunk he gets reeally really horny... and clingy. You were brave enough to celebrate a win of his from the Heaven's arena. Yeah ♡ but it didn't end up that well for you. One you won't be able to walk for long time, two you didn't sleep the entire night and three that he was wrapped around you and didn't let go.

📍Illumi:

Illumi is the same case as Killua, but this guy took it too far with Hisoka. You and Hisoka helped him out for a mission to slaughter all the people in a club (Devilman Crybaby music..LOL). So after you finished up you sat with them for a few drinks, because why not. Also the loud music has blocked any type of noise to the outside. As Illumi gave you the drinks, you guys ended up drinking the entire storage, which left all of you really drunk. That night none of you returned home, because you passed out on some benches at a random park.

✝️Chrollo:

This guy would never appear drunk in front of you, because when he's drunk he is way too honest. Oh wait..Did I say never? Never, but before it, because he learned his lesson. It was in the middle of the night you bolted awake from somebody banging your door, which scared the shit out of you. You grabbed your nen swords (for just in case) and opened up seeing Chrollo. He was all wet from the rain and it looked as if he was..crying? You quickly pulled him in and removed his wet clothes, wrapping a blanket around him and preparing him a cup of tea, of which he accidentally spilled the half of the tea on you. He kept saying ''You know how much I love you (Y/N)'' or ''Im really sorry for ruining your night.''

🗡️Feitan:

You really don't want to see him drunk, because he becomes the either way too goofy or agressive. That's why he doesn't really drink.

🧸Shalnark:

Shalnark doesn't seem the type to drink tbh.