Feitan ~ catch up

How you met:
You were working as an uber driver. (Yes lol just wait I had no better ideas.) In a random day you were waiting for your client. Everything was going great until some weird guy in black clothes and a bandana/mask was covering his mouth and nose. He threw some bags on the backseat and sat next to you im the front. "Hello sir are you Sydney?" "Drive." - you rolled your eyes and went ahead. - "You didn't reply to my question." "Shut up and drive far away from here." - he had a weird speech. Probably japanese wasn't his main language. - "It's rude to be impolite. I asked you a simple question." - suddenly a blade got pointed to your neck - "Say.. A word more.. And I will kill you." - you smirked and looked at him - "Haven't you heard of the quote "Stranger danger"? - you released some of your bloodlust and aura staring at him while driving at full speed. His eyes widened when you released them. "You are.." "A nen user? Yes I am."

Going out with them:
After your encounter with him he told you his name and what he did. He had robbed some museum and got in the first car he saw. He thought you were dumb and innocent, but oh how wrong he was. At leasted you seemed to like each other pretty much. He invited you out with him to meet his friends/troupe or whatever. He didn't really explain anything about them. He told you to search for him at the abandoned side of York New. You were looking around for him, but he was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly a hand grabbed your shoulder - "Hey (Y/N). Missed me?" "Oh hey Fei~!" - you hugged him. "Let's go now." - you silently walked next to each other to some weird church looking building. It was in ruins and really old. When you got in you saw many people scattered around the building. 'Oh wait they are the phantom troupe.' You pretty much got along with them and decided to be their ally.

Their confession:
The troupe really liked you. You also liked them as well, they were like a family to you. They absolutely respected your privacy and freedom and Feitan was glad about it even though he doesn't express it at all. He secretly liked you, but he decided to keep him for himself, he thought it wasn't serious until he recieved a call from a hospital. The doctors notified him that they got his number from your phone since it was the only contact with name on your phone. He told the members of the troupe and he quickly rushed to the hospital. You got in a car crash (somebody else hit you). Fortunately you weren't hurt much, but you hit your head which caused you to sleep. "Oh dear (Y/N).. I hope you wake up again." - he grabbed your hand. - "I want to see your beautiful smile again.. I love you (Y/N)." - you slightly opened your eyes and smiled at him "Love you too." - he cradled you in a hug - "You worried me so much.."

Nicknames:
His for you:
- (your short name)
- babe
- my princess
Yours for him:
- darling
- love
- Fei

Cuddles and hugs:
He was definitely the big spooncand you were his small spoon. After a long mission it was a great way to chill.

Hugs:

Hugs:

You loved when he suddenly came from behind you and just scoop you in a hug

You loved when he suddenly came from behind you and just scoop you in a hug. It always made you excited.

First kiss:
When Feitan confessed to you he was worried, because he thought you would reject him. The reason was that he was in a group of thieves. You honestly didn't care what he did as long as he paid you attention. It's been 5 weeks since you've been dating, but you wanted to take a new step with him. He invited you to hang with him in his room - not to disturb the others. You were just laying with him, you in his arms. "Fei wanna get food, I'm hungry." "Sure love, but let's order it, because I don't feel like going anywhere." "Mmm.. Sure. Lets get noodles!" "Of course darling." - you quickly turned around to give him a kiss and to murmur "Thank you." - he was shocked, but quickly reacted and kissed you back.