10) They Walk On You Changing

THIS MEME 😭 I-
Also feel free to drop oneshot requests bc this week I'll have free time and hopefully inspiration.

♡Gon:You sent him to the store to buy some groceries and decided to change in more comfy clothes and you didn't expect him to come back this early

♡Gon:
You sent him to the store to buy some groceries and decided to change in more comfy clothes and you didn't expect him to come back this early. Suddenly he opened the door, but immediately covered his face that's blushing so hard. "I'm sorry (Y/N)! Forgive me!" "BAKA! Did you run to the store and back?"

⚡Killua:
While you were making cookies for Killu you got really dirty and when you left them to bake, you went to your bedroom, but you didn't see Killua lying on your bed so you undressed like nobody's there untill you heard someone say "Ahem.. " - You blushed and turned around "What the hell, when did you come here?" "You just didn't see me baka. I'm here from 30 mins."

⛓️Kurapika:
You were taking a shower to spend some free time on yourself, but you didn't know that your boyfriend got off work earlier to surprise you. He knocked on the door, but you didn't hear him, so he got in leaving you two shocked. He turned around yelling "Im so sorry (Y/N), I knock, but you didn't respond.. You got me so worried!"

💢Leorio:
You were drunk, because you were at you best friend's birthday. They dropped you off to your house and when you got home you went straight to your closet to change. Suddenly someone burst the door open "(Y/N), you're finally ba-" you stared at him with wide eyes while he looked you up and down "Also nice underwear" - he winked at you as you pushed him out. "Perv!"

♠️Hisoka:
You've just won a fight at heaven's arena. You aren't the type of people to celebrate your wins so you went straight to your apartment to wash off all the sweat and blood from your opponent. When you entered your bathroom you undressed, but suddenly you felt someone's presence. "Need help my dear?" - you looked at the mirror in front of you and saw nobody, but Hisoka. "What are you doing here Hisoka?" "I came to help you celebrate your win~♡"

📍Illumi:
You basically live with Illumi in the Zodyck estate in his room. You still weren't used to have no privacy at all and you had many awkward encounters with Illumi. He really didn't mind you doing anything also he was most of the time on missions. It was nearly dinner time so you went to your wardrobe to pick a dress to wear, but the dress was tight in the waist and you couldn't pull it down from your head and hands. Then you felt hands to pull down the dress on you and you saw Illumi. "I-.. Thank you." - you stuttered - "No need to thank me." - he put his hand on your cheeck and pecked you.

✝️Chrollo:
You and the troupe just came back from a mission and you went to your and Chrollo's room to change your torn suit. Gladly you weren't injured, but your favorite suit was destroyed. At least you got a good kill of the person who did it. Chrollo quickly burst in the room with an aid pack in his hand. "Sweetheart, are you injured?" - he looked at you for a moment amd his eyes widen at your naked form trying to cover up. - "Uh.. No I'm fine." - you looked at the ground blushing. - "I- I'm sorry.." he quickly walked out acting that nothing happened.

🗡️Feitan:
You were helping the troupe as transportation and in exchange they let you learn nen, so now you lived with Feitan. After your shower you noticed that you forgot to get your towel so you peeked trough the door to see that nobody's there. You walked out and Feitan walked in the room making you jump and you quickly covered yourself. He laughed at you while eyeing you. "Why so dramatic? I've seen you naked before" - you looked away and crossed your hands. - "You're such a perv! " - he glared at you- "Haha.. I'm kidding Fei.." " Joke not funny. "

🧸Shalnark:
You and Shal just returned shopping from a cute date in the mall. He got you so many things and later he was taking you out for a dinner. You wanted to surprise him by wearing a red silky dress that he just bought you from your date. As you were undressing he came out of the shower and looked at you wide eyed "(Y/N) I'm sorry!" - you giggled as he covered behind the door and showed the half of his face from it.