Kurapika X Reader ~ Big Sister ♡

You and Kurapika have been very close friends since you met him and his friends at the Hunter exam. One day he suddenly called you to help him look after Gon and Killua. You really liked the boys and you got along with them really quick. He came to pick you from your house

(Y/N)
-You got in his car. - "Hey Pika! Hey guys! How have you been? Haven't heard you in a while." - the mood in the car was very gloomy until you got in and happiness started beaming out of the boys. - "Hiii (Y/N) - san! We missed youu!!" - Gon yelled happily. - "Hey (Y/N), we've been doing great." - Kurapika smiled at you. "Im really glad. And you boys have grown a lot since I saw you. And your auras too.." "Yeah, we have been practicing a lot." - Killua proudly smirked. - "Wow I'm so proud of you guys! You have a lot to achieve." - you hugged the boys and ruffled their hair. "So what are your plans for today?" "We are going to have a picnic!" - Gon said happily. - "Oo that's great! - you brightly smiled." But wait guys, did you get stuff for the picnic? " - they looked at each other shocked - "Ah of course you didn't silly boys, but don't worry about it. I'll get everything prepared. I'll just have to visit a few stores." - meanwhile Kurapika giggled from the front seat.

When you arrived at the park you showed them where to meet so you can find them after you gather the stuff needed for the picnic. When you finished with buying everything you went to the place you told them to meet up with you, but they were late.
Perfect. Just as I planned it.

Now you have time to put everything on place
You really are a perfectionist.

Also you fogured that the boys eat A LOT and that they are fans of sweets so you got all of these stuff for them.

(Y/N)-CHANN!! - Gon came running to you with a wide smile. - "Wow..you prepared all of this for such a short amount of time?!" "Yeah" - you pat his head. - "By the way where is Killu-" then suddenly..

You started laughing as Gon went to chase after Killua

You started laughing as Gon went to chase after Killua. "You really are like a big sister to them (Y/N)." - Kurapika put his hand on your shoulder and you turned around and smiled at him. - "Yeah, I guess."

"