Catch Up ~ Shalnark Part 1

Hey guys just a little a/n, because I want to share with you what happened in my city. So I live in a quite homophobic eastern European country aka Bulgaria and recently people wanted to make a lgbt parade. Yeah, but homophobic guys went after them and threw eggs and beat up random people who just dress up differently at the center of the city. Police didn't do anything "because they are minors". I hope in the futute it gets better, because nobody deserves being treated that way.

How you met:
Basically you were a famous social media persona. Many people knew you for how stunning and smart you are. You are a very open minded person and you always share your political interests and against mafia thoughts. Shalnark was one of your biggest fans. He could annoy all day Feitan and Phinks talking about how precious, beautiful and smart you are. You have a pretty face, but you also had a functioning brain unlike other media stars which made you pop off. One day you announced on your story a fan meeting in York New which made Shalnark jump up and down like a little girl and rushing out of the hideout so he could attend. There was a thing off though, not everyone was a fan of you. Politicians and the mafia hated you for all the things you openly spoke about.

time skip to the meeting

There were way too many people, which you didn't expect at all. Many people came up to you asking you random questions, but a specific tall boy with green eyes and blondish hair caught yoir attention. His eyes were shining while looking at you answering all the questions people gave you. Unfortunately your fan meeting turned into chaos, because 4 weird looking men with guns came in and started shooting at you. Happily the green eyed boy pulled you away and hid you. 2 minutes later the loud noises stopped and when he came back to take you out and you saw your fans gone and those men dropped dead. The next thing you remember is blacking out. "Sorry darling, but youre coming with me." - Shal picked you amd decided to take you to the troupe.

Going out with them:
You were pretty glad to meet your hero after you woke up. He said that none of your fans are hurt and you had to apologize multiple times to your fans. Shal was praising you all the time while you were blushing like a mad man. "Hey, (Y/N) dear. Can you come out with me for a second?" "Yeah sure!" - he grabbed you by the waist and lead you out. He was literally head and a half taller than you. He lead you to a car and wrapped a cloth around your eyes. - "Do you trust me?" "Of course Shal.. I do!" - when you arrived somewhere he helped you out of the car and took you inside a building. "Ready?" - you nod and he untied your eyes. He took you to one of those gaming zones. In fact you adored them. "So let's go play. - he smiled warmly at you, because of the sparkles you had in your eyes. - At the end of the day he won any reward you wanted.

Their confession:
You really love Shal's company. He's literally the sweetest angel towards you. He recently grew so attached to you that he started catching feelings. At least he was glad that you accepted what he and the troupe did. The only thing he was worried about was that you wouldn't accept his love, because he's your fan. Suddenly you heared a knock on your door. "Come in!" - quickly Shalnark slipped in and closed the door. - "Hey deary, I wanna speak with you about something important." "Shoot on Shal." "I really, really like you (Y/N), not as friends you know.." - his hands were behind his back playing with his fingers from anxiety. "R-really..?" - you looked up to his shining emerald eyes. - "Really indeed. Will you be my girlfriend?" - you cupped his cheeks and pecked his nose. - "Of course."

Nicknames:
His for you:
- angelface
- deary
- sugar
Yours for him:
- Shal
- honey
- sweetheart