Bound to the Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

"You can't just sit there and wait for people to give you that golden dream. You've got to get out there and make it happen for yourself."
-Dinah Ross

Kiara's Point of View: It's 6:05 A.M and has been 3 weeks and a half since we met Winter and I gotta say things have been great. We are now in Colorado and we still live in the van but at least no one has seen us yet. I've been handling the girls education and it's improved tremendously. Both the girls have managed to at least gain a late middle school to early high school understanding of their education. The younger girls Amera, Lovely, and Joy also improved alot and its amazing that they all did in such a short time.  I've also tried to teach Coco and Winter more about driving. Coco taught herself and she's done a great job by herself so far. It's she just needs to learn how to time herself which she's gotten better at. And Winter is a whole beginner before but now she's at the level Coco once was and I think that's great improvement. We also had to teach Winter the personality of those around her. She's pretty gullible but we are teaching her not everyone is as nice as they seem which she seems to slowly understand. She understands a lot now. She can understand a person's body language better than me and Coco combined.

Speaking of girls I look in the back and see all of them sleeping in their own row except the triplets. We are calling Amera, Lovely, and Joy as triplets because they are always together and agreeing with each other. I look outside and see the snow falling from the sky onto the windows. Ever since we left our pack I've always had this habit of staying up or waking up all night. It's like my body is restless for no reason. Since I'm parked in the woods I can see the birds and animals up before sunrise. It really is a beautiful sight. I remember my sisters making a snowman for the first time and running in the snow and laughing.

 I remember my sisters making a snowman for the first time and running in the snow and laughing

After looking outside I felt more drawn to go leave the car but I didn't lose my logic.

I grabbed some paper and wrote a note saying I'll be back at sunrise no need to worry. I put on a winter coat, some gloves, boots and then slowly close the car door. I walk into the snow and start hearing a light hum drawing me deeper into the cold snow. So soft and so comfortable I forgot the cold that frosted my ears and nose. Before I could continue walking into that direction I was shoved down into the snow by an Alpha Wolf. Sad thing about it is even though I can't shift I have every other werewolf senses... just like now.

"Get your ass OFF me!"

I kicked him off me and heard the whimper of a wolf and him shifting behind the tree.

I chuckled to myself.

He's really weak for an Alpha.

I then furrowed my brows as I smelled his scent again. He smells more like an Alpha to be than a full fledged Alpha. That means his father is...

"Shit." I muttered as I got up prepared to leave.

I then turn to see an Alpha, two other twin Alpha to be's(most likely his other sons),Alpha female to be(daughter I guess, a Beta, a Beta to be(son I think), and a Female beta to be (daughter probably). Along with a few other back warriors surrounding them.