Chapter One: I Love You! - I'm Sorry!

(Author's Note: This story is being dual-uploaded here, and on Fanfiction.net! Artwork and additional media will be presented in this story to add towards its presentation. If you like the story, please continue supporting it by favoriting and following me!)

The Witch of Greed, Echidna, and Natsuki Subaru have wrapped up their second Tea Party together just moments ago. It was Subaru's request for Echidna to avoid removing herself from his memories, for his mental sanity.

After his most recent 'reset', Subaru was close to destroying himself had it not have been for Echidna's support. With him revealing his ability to her, it was a lot of baggage that Subaru released, all at once. Something that he did not want to forget happening, no matter the cost.

However, Echidna was greedy, honing true to her title. She wanted to see what would happen if Subaru had forgotten once again, to see the actions of a man desperate for relief, unable to die. She was willing to accept the price of her decision.

After all, having just been told of Subaru's ability to Return by Death... It would be too tantalizing to avoid seeing the results of the ability he had.

 It would be too  tantalizing to avoid seeing the results of the ability he had

Thus, she ignored his request, and returned him back to the world not remembering anything.

After all, it's not like they were in a contract or anything. Subaru's mental stability was not something Echidna should be placing above her curiosities.

She did warn him before. She was an evil person, after all.

Ah... guess he would forget about that, too, right?