V - Black Dragon Coleus

It didn't feel like me

It didn't feel like me. It didn't feel like the sort of thing I would be worried about. Things like relationship drama never bothered me, because I have never had a boyfriend. Elsie would know what to say and how to make things better. This is why we got along so well together. On the way back I kept telling myself the same thing over and over: He is just a boy.

Even though most people disliked the Dungeons, I felt homely there. The darkness, loneliness, and coldness felt comforting to me after a long day of classes. Most crowds and loud classrooms tired me and made me feel anxious. Of course, Elsie and Oliver truly understood how I felt.

I walked through the rather quiet hallways, only a few Slytherin students could be seen whispering around the corners. When walking down the stairs to the passageway, I realized that I had no idea what the password was. I ran up the stairs, looking for a fellow student. Just around the corner was one of my Quidditch teammates.

''Hey, Lucian, what are you doing here?'' I asked the boy. Lucian Bole was one of the beaters of the team. He and I had a great friendship since the first year. We both had a certain dislike for Marcus Flint and his cockiness.

''Hi, Sher,'' Lucian said and smiled. ''I'm just thinking by myself. Why aren't you in bed yet?'' he asked.

''I  just had a conversation with someone

''I just had a conversation with someone. Do you know the password?'' I asked and raised my eyebrows. Lucian chuckled and took a step forward. His dark, almost black hair shined in the firelight which made his pale skin stand out even more. Lucian had a very muscular figure and a nicely proportioned face. Everyone knew he was attractive, but I never saw him like that.

''Someone? Do I know this someone by any chance?'' Lucian smirked and walked even closer. ''Tell me, Sher. Does this certain someone play in the Gryffindor Quidditch team?'' he asked and raised his arms for a hug.

''Oh Lucian, you know who it is very well,'' I replied and went in for a hug. As he was quite taller than me, my head barely touched his neck. But there was something very different about this hug than the one with Oliver.

''I missed you little one,'' Lucian said and rubbed my hair which I immediately swept away with my hands. I hated my hair being messed up. We backed away from the hug and he gave me a wide smile which I couldn't ignore.