Chapter 5; New People

The rain pelted my (skin tone) skin and my clothing becoming quite soaked, but I stayed still. My head was tilted up to the heavens, my tears mixed with the rain making them invisible. My mind was running, I felt a heavy sorrow start to rip through my very being. A wave of emotions I was not unfamiliar with. A dull humming filled my ears and I moved my numb hand out sightly to try and feel the rain, to no avail. A long sigh left my mouth. "Miss, Are you okay?" I jumped a little a man with an umbrella stood a short distance from me. I look over his features and clothing, he didn't look too much older than me, he had more of a medium build and was clean-shaven. He had a curly brunet undercut, his eyes a piercing golden eyes. His skin was more sun-kissed than pale.
"Yes, I'm fine... just taking in the rain," I answer back, putting my scarred hand into the pocket to avoid any unwanted questioning.
"You seem to be blue. I'm sorry if I'm prying." He says walking over to me, the umbrella being put above both our heads.
"Just sad memories resurfacing, nothing to worry about." I shrug a little.
"Let me introduce myself, I'm Shin." He smiles slightly.
"Wow, only your first name, how informal of you." I poke fun a little and he merely shrugs. "I'm (Y/N)." I mimic the lack of a last name.
"Hey, can I have your number?" He radiated confidence, it was kind of intoxicating.
"Yeah, sure." I nod and he hands me his phone to give me the contact info.

A more elder woman starts to call over, "SHIN! We should head home before your father starts to get grumpy!" She had a slight accent that was obviously foreign. He smiles at me and takes his phone back and simply waves at me. He takes his umbrella leaving me in the rain, which has started to calm down.

Then, I was alone again. We spoke for a mere moment but it filled me with warmth, the confident and informal greeting made me imagine being an old friend with him. Even as he walked off he laughed and carried on with what I assumed to be his mother. But I couldn't be hung up on I had plans that I couldn't miss. I move swiftly, running my hands through my soaked hair. I remove the paper from my pocket and let my eyes glance at the paper with the address. I grabbed my phone and sighed the time felt so slow as if it was a sloth.

I walked down the street, my posture slightly slouched. Without much thought I walked through a pretty popular area, my eyes search my surroundings looking for any suspicious activities. Something to occupy my time while I waited. After a good bit of searching my eyes met a sharp pair of sapphire ones. They shone brightly in a dark alleyway, the sun reflected off the white bricked building. I walked towards him, but once a person crossed my path he was gone-- as if he was never there. "Where did he...?" I reminded walking entering the thin separation between the building. "H-hello" My voice came out more shaken than I had intended. Then I felt a hand grip the back of my neck, the palm heating up.
"Lookin' for somethin', lovely?" A deep, rough voice whispers beside my ear. A wicked smile graced my lips as my eyes lit up marking him encase I needed to dispose of him.
"Entertainment," I replied my voice suddenly filled with confidence, my eyes lit the shadowed brick beside me. "Anything to make this dull day move faster."

He began to laugh and released me, I turned over and looked at his face. It was indeed the same man from before. I took in his face, the patch-worked skin and deep bags under his eyes screamed bad news. His clothing was dark and long. "What kind of 'Entertainment' are you looking for?"
"Mostly the illegal kind." My tone was flat and my eyes staring straight up at him. His head stayed tilted down to me, him arching over my smaller form. Our bodies only inches away from one another.
"What would your family think of you talking to a stranger in a dark alleyway?" His voice dangerously low, his eyes half-open.
"If I had one left, I'm sure they would disapprove but of course I probably wouldn't be here in the first place," I replied challenging him lightly. A slight smirk crossed his face tugging at his stabled cheeks.

He pulls away and stuffs his hands in his pockets, his shoulders slouching down. "You're interesting, what's your name?"
"That's secret." I smile and gently push past him, running my good hand through my hair. "maybe I'll see you around." Waved mindlessly with my damaged hand above my head to him.

After a few more hours of stalling for time, I stand in front of what looked like a foreclosed bar. The man from before stood at the door entryway, "Finally, come on." He ushers me into the room, I follow opening my trench coat only slightly putting my gas mask over my mouth and nose. I entered the small dark bar, I approach a blue haired male with a hand directly over his face. I scan the rest of the room noticing the others, a small teenage girl, a familiar patch-worked man, and finally a purple mist in a suit. "This is the last one I got for now." He says motioning to me.

I stood there not speaking or moving listening to this 'Shigaraki' guy begin to ramble to the bar keep, calming he doesn't like any of us. Toga immediately gives off this creepy vibe, but that's to be expected when working with Villains. Dabi's attitude was different from when I first met him, he was more serious and shady. "(L/N). Nothing more is needed." I spoke quick, not wishing to add to much onto the conversation.

Next thing I knew Shigaraki began rant about Stain and then everyone was engaging in a fight. I merely stood there not caring to start a fight without a true reason. I watched multiple small portals open and make it so no one was harmed, the hand-faced man walks off sulking. I watch him leave listening to the the fancy mist man began to explain and apologize for the blue hair man's behavior.