Who are you?

Something was chasing her.
What it was she couldn't tell but she could feel it bearing on her,she could feel it's evil intent. That was when she started running,she ran and ran and still she felt the thing getting closer and closer. "Unghhh" she exclaimed as she tripped and fell. She looked back in horror at the thing. "It's going to get me" she thought as she started screaming. Suddenly,someone came,tall and shining. She immediately noticed that the thing was no longer there. Her savior bent down and stretched his hand out to her. She looked at his face,full of warmth and smiles. There he was....her shining knight.

'Grrrrrrrnnnnnggggg', Samantha's alarm rang out. She sighed. "Another boring day", she muttered as she got out of bed and shut of the alarm. She had dreamt the same dream again for the fifth night now. 'I've really got to stop reading all these romance novels', she thought,'Day 120 of the lockdown,legggoooo'
She hurried a quick bath and changed into her hiking gear.Samantha was real big on mature walks and the like. "Hey daddy", she greeted her father in the living room. "Good morning Sammy", her father cheerfully chirped,"going for your walk?" "Yes daddy" "
okay,be careful out there" "Bye daddy", Samantha replied.
'Sheesh,he worries too much' she thought to herself, 'anyways,la di dum,I'm off'

Samantha was an 18 year old nature enthusiast. An 100 level undergraduate in the University of Lagos, not that she really cared about school. Samantha felt education should come second place to your passion and her passion was nature. The whole world was brimming with beautiful life all around,most people just didn't care enough to notice. Especially not in Nigeria where Samantha was born. 'Pheewwww', she blew out air from her mouth, 'nothing like the fresh morning air' she thought as she matched her way down one of the streets of the all famous Banana Islands.She knew the whole estate like the back of her hand and that wasn't what she described as nature, the well groomed surroundings just wasn't what she considered 'nature'. She set out on a path she knew well,having carved it out sometime during the never-ending lockdown.
She laughed as she continued, who would ever think there was a forest inside the Banana Islands....She shook her head as she entered the forest. As soon as she was in she remembered her dreams. 'I really wish I could find someone like that around here'..all the boys of the area all had this conceited,unaffected air around them. They felt they were the best of the best - they were living in the most expensive estate in the country,weren't they?- "ungh,such fools" she muttered. She had found no one suitable enough to be her boyfriend even though all her friends had one. She just couldn't come to sync with any of these present age snobs around. 'Shoot', because of her intense ruminating she hadn't taken time to observe her surroundings and now she had grazed her thumb on a tree bark. Determined to enjoy her walk just like every other day,she pushed all thoughts to the back of her mind and looked all around at the greenery that abound all around her. She sniffed at the flowers and bent to check out the low-growing fungi. She listened to the chirpings of the birds and the quick,sharp movements of small rodents. Nature truly was beautiful and here she felt most at home.
She continued on her walk till she got to the big mahogany tree she had marked as her own and gotten her dad to build a tree house on.
She chuckled when she remembered her dad's face when she had asked him. He didn't want to do it but he had no choice, he was helpless whenever it came to his precious Sammy. She smiled again
As she started on the ladder up to the tree house, she noticed fresh dirt marks on the ladder. She was surprised...she had never thought someone else came into the forest asides her. Her surprise quickly changed to cautiousness. She climbed the ladder and got to the tree house. When she did, she again noticed the door was slightly ajar. Quite anxious now,she pushed the door to the tree house open and set her eyes on the most beautiful teenage boy she had ever seen.
"Who are you?"