What?

(Samantha's POV)

"Who are you?"
He repeated again, I had been lost in a trancelike state. He was gorgeous,blonde hair,blue eyes,foreign skin,he stood there with a cocky pose sneering at me like he owned the world and I was the intruder in his abode,he was clearly not Nigerian. I quickly regained my composure "that's my call. Who are you and what are you doing in my treehouse?". "Oh,this is yours?", his face split into an angelic grin. 'Oh lord,he even has dimples' I thought as I replied "yes,it's mine. I'll ask again who are you and what are you doing here?". "Okay okay" he held up both his hands placatingly "I'm Troy, sorry I was up here but I was just so surprised to find a treehouse here in Nigeria, I just had to come check it out. You said it's yours?". I was entranced by his accent but I wasn't about to show him that. I ignored his question: "you're trespassing. Leave now". "Aw, come on sugar". "Sugar?" I blurted out giggling "they sure make boys weird overseas". He smiled, sensing he was off the hook: "I'm from the United States not the overseas". I gave him a look that could melt stone: "just so you know,it's very wrong to enter someone's else treehouse even if you were just curious". "I know and I'm sorry" he apologized "what's your name?". "I'm sorry but here we don't tell strangers our names that easily" I emphasized on 'strangers' intentionally. He turned up a cocky grin: "is that right? And how do I show that I want to be a friend and not a stranger?". "Well....." I was flustered and blushed a little,he chuckled and I immediately got embarrassed. "Please just leave" I bursted. His face lost the bright grin "oh  well, that's.......ok".  He immediately made for the door "um I'm sorry again, I'll see you around". And he left.

3:00pm (same day)
(Writer's POV)

Samantha lay on her bed still thinking of the encounter she had earlier that day. She had been to the US several times and had seen too much of foreigners to really be impressed but this particular dude,this dude, he was different. Everything about him was different. What was up with that? She wondered. What was so different about him to make her feel this way. She thought she was all but immune to boys. She had never experienced something like this. And the way his face crumbled when she finally told him to leave, she really should apologize for that.
"Sammy!!", that must be dad. "Coming". She raced downstairs to living room. "Hey da...." she  faltered midway then:"what?!!" . Because there,right there was Troy,the boy she met earlier and another man that looked subtly like Troy.
"You know him?" Samantha's dad asked,looking surprised. I was still too shocked to speak. Troy answered "yes, Mr. Coker, we met this morning".
Her father responded :"hey,that's wonderful..." he then turned to me: "...because Mr. Carmichael and his son,Troy, will be our guests for the next month."

"Whattttttt????!!!"

Kida💯