Extinguished?

(Samantha's POV)

"What was that?" Troy asked. I was already running towards the hall. "I don't know but it sounded like an explosion" I replied. We sprinted down the hallway together. I could see wisps of smoke. The smoke was coming from the lab. Troy whipped out his phone "Dial the emergency number he shouted as he ran past me. I slowed down to call the estate's emergency unit. I gave them our address and shouted into the phone as I cut the line "it's a fire"

(Troy's POV)
I was getting closer to the lab. The door was open, I could see people in lab coats running out. I grabbed one of them "where's my dad?". The man was obviously confused. "Dr. Carmichael" I amended. "He's still in there". At that instant, there was a loud crash and several screams from the lab. The man broke free of my hold and ran off. I put my arm over my nose and rushed in. The lab was full of smoke and it was hard to see through the thick fumes. The scientists were rushing towards the exit.The fire was coming from the second floor. Someone was behind me, I didn't turn to look. I hurried towards the second floor "Dad! Dad!!".

(Kelvin's POV)
We were still laughing when we heard the explosion. "What was that?" Tom asked no one in general. "I think it was from the second floor" Dr. Adebisi answered. Tom turned to me "Kelvin, you don't think the serum...." I rushed towards the steps leading to the lower floor,Tom right behind me. "Everyone,evacuate" I shouted "carry as much of the test data and test subjects as you can with you. Go! Now!!"
I got to the second floor and saw a big fire raging at the utmost end of the lab. Tom rushed to push the emergency distress button that would automatically send a signal to the emergency units around. There was a loud crash. The serum I and Tom has created contained azidoazide azide, one of the most explosive chemical substances. The fire was so hot, it was melting the roof of the room and the floor of the third floor was caving in. "Aarghhhh" someone screamed. It was hard to tell where from. The fumes were getting thicker. I hurried towards the end of the lab, groping and coughing. It was getting very hard to breathe.I stumbled against something and fell. As I fell I felt my head hit something. "Samantha" I muttered as I blacked out......

(Samantha's POV)
I rushed up the steps leading to the second floor, Troy right in front of me. As we climbed the last step, we scanned the area. The thick fumes impeded our vision. We couldn't see anyone of anything but we could feel the heat coming from the fire. My throat felt parched and I could feel my sweat getting dried up as we moved towards the source of the heat. I felt Troy grab my arm. "Samantha,I found my dad" he shouted over the rage of the fire still at the end of the big laboratory but inching ever closer every minute. I saw Troy's Dad "your Dad went towards the fire" he said. I ran forward, very frantic now. "Dad,Dad!!!" I called, the flames all around me. My clothes were getting singed. I could barely breathe "Dad?" I called weakly "Samantha" I heard a faint voice call my name "Dad?" I called back as I moved in the direction of the voice. "Dad!" I saw him on the floor. "Dad" I called again but he was out cold. I tried lifting him up but debris from the roof had fallen on his legs. I tried pushing it but it was too heavy. I heaved again but it still wouldn't budge. Someone knelt beside me. It was Troy. He pushed the debris with home and this time it came off. We lifted my dad from the floor and carried him towards the steps. Mr Carmichael joined us and together we hauled my dad down the steps to the first floor. The fire service had already arrived and some of them carried dad out of the lab and put him on one of the stretchers they had brought along.
They carried out of the house. 'Dad is safe, thank goodness' I thought as I fainted.

***********
Please vote,comment and share.
Really need your thoughts on how I should continue. Thanksss