prologue

The year is 2078, werewolves run free, killing off humans about a decade ago. The werewolves soon created packs, large clans, that ruled the world. Two of the most successful packs being, The Styles Pack and The Austin Clan.

Alphas, betas, and omegas roaming free, well, alphas superior, betas middle class, and omegas left as the lowest.

Alphas: Superior. Powerful. Taking over the packs that littered the world. All fighting to become the greatest alpha the world has ever seen. Mate omegas and ok the rare occasion, betas. Wolves larger than any other, especially if you were a True Alpha.

True Alpha: Stronger. Only one in every decade. Usually becoming superior to all other alphas. Running the world with their pack or clan.

Betas: Middle class. Held their own. Fought to be pack beta or somewhere on the pack board. Mostly mate with other betas, on the rare occasion, alphas and omegas. Wolves normal size.

Omegas: Lowest. Weak. Fought to become pack luna or just to find a strong alpha to take care of them. Mostly mate with alphas, in the rare occasion, betas, and never other omegas. Wolves smaller than average.

Enter Harry Styles: The pack alpha of The Styles Pack. A True Alpha. Wolf a deep black, larger than any wolf anybody has ever seen.

Enter Louis Tomlinson: A runaway omega. Pack-less. Wolf a pure white, smaller than most average omegas, coming across more of a kitten than a wolf.

Louis accidentally makes his way into The Styles Pack territory. What happens when he's paid a little visit form the True Alpha himself?

Will Harry be able to mend the broken omega, or will he push him to the curb like everyone else when he is too much to deal with?

~~