six

"I promise i'll be safe." Louis smiles at Harry, bag slung over his shoulder.

"I don't feel comfortable letting you leave." Harry says, concern filling his features.

"Harry, the doctor said I was fine to leave, that there is nothing wrong. I have food to last me a while until I find my feet. I can't overstay, i'm sorry." Louis tried to reason with Harry.

"I know, but it's cold out there. And what if a rogue alpha comes after you? Then what?" Harry rambles out, worry settling in his gut, making a permanent spot.

"I can handle my own, Harry. No need to worry about me, just because i'm an omega doesn't mean I can't survive. I've made it this far, I can make it further." Louis says, getting a bit frittatas with Harry. He can make it on his own, and doesn't need any help, especially from an alpha, who will just end up hurting him.

"Okay. You're right, you can make it. But if you ever need anything, anything, I'll always be here to help." Harry says defeatedly, knowing he wasn't going to win.

"Thank you."

"Can I at least have a hug before you're off?"

"Of course." Louis replies with a smile, moving closer to Harry before he is faced with his chest. He slowly moves his arms up to wrap around Harry's broad shoulders, letting his muscular arms wrap around his son slim waist.

The hug is filled with a lot raw emotion, that neither of the boys can explain. Louis feel safe and secure within the arms of this alpha, and he can't yet pinpoint why.

Harry feels something spark inside of him when Louis wraps his small arms around his shoulders, laying his head on his chest. All he knows is that he doesn't want to let this omega go, but knows he has to. He fears something will happen to Louis and he won't know about it or be able to help, and that leaves the uneasy feeling in his stomach.

"Well I must be off, need to find a place to sleep tonight." Louis smiles kindly at Harry, letting him lead him outside of the pack house where he had been staying for the past couple days.

Harry's heart hurts at Louis' words but knows he can't make him stay. Something inside of him just wants to wrap the small omega up in his arms and never let him go, but he knows he can't, and it's taking it's toll on him.

"See you around." Louis says, before waving at Harry and walking through the gates of the pack, out into the wild.

"Yeah, see ya." Harry replies, to quiet for anyone to here, but more for just himself.

Something inside Harry makes him want to run after Louis and express his feelings, but he knows that would do no good, and probably just scare off the omega. So, he settles for just turning around and walking back to the pack house.

"You like him don't you?" Anne says once she sees Harry's face as he walks through the door.

"I think he's my soulmate mom." Harry tells his mother, a sad look on his face, at the fact that he just let his possible soulmate go.

"I know honey, I could see the way you look at him, like he was the prettiest being in the room." Anne states softly.

"Because he is. He is the prettiest person i've ever seen. And I let him go, without even telling him how I feel. I probably won't ever see him again. Who knows, he could be dead right now for all we know."

"Don't say that, i'm sure he's is doing okay. He seems like a very strong and independent omega, and I don't blame him for wanting to show he can make it on his own. You'll eventually find each other again, if you are true soulmates." Anne reassures Harry.

"I just hope you're right." Harry replies, before walking off to his room, a certain blue eyes omega crossing his mind.

~~

Filler chapter!

I promise the next chapter will be way more interesting! I have a lot of stuff planned for this book and can't wait to continue writing!

:)

~~