five

Harry's pov:

"I-I was just grabbing my stuff, getting ready to head off, thanks for the shower and all but I don't want to be a burden so I'll just be on my way." Louis rambles out.

Leaving. A burden.

"You're not a burden, Louis. You could never ever be a burden on me. Please stay, even for just a couple more days. I need the doctor to check up on you first, please, I don't want you to leave if their is something wrong." I say, taken aback by Louis' words.

"Okay." Louis whispers.

"Okay?"

"Yeah, I'll let the alpha doctor check me over, I promise I won't freak out this time, and then I'll leave. I wouldn't want to overstay or anything."

"Can you please take these clothes, please. I don't want you being cold out there." I say a bit reluctantly, knowing I can't make Louis stay, but really wishing I could.

"Okay." Louis looks down again.

I can't get over how adorable he looks, blushing and shyly looking down. I really believe there is something there but I just don't know what. I was hoping Louis would stay a little bit longer, that way I could get to know him better, but it looks like it's gonna be cut short.

"Here." I hand him the clothes in my hands, having borrowed them from my good friend Niall, who is also an omega.

"Thanks." Louis says shyly, and walks back into the bathroom.

___

Louis' pov:

I shut the door behind me back immediately strip from my ragged clothing, changing into the newer clothes.

The clothes consists of a white band t-shirt, black leggings, and fuzzy socks. I blush at the sight of lace, white panties that lie with the socks.

I quickly change, before exiting the bathroom again, this time going straight out of the bedroom, after grabbing my bag.

As I walk down the hallway, i'm met with a strong scent, Harry's scent, and it's oddly comforting to me. I sigh to myself and continue walking down the hallway, heading down the ginormous staircase.

"Hi! I'm Niall. You look really good in my clothes. You're so pretty, I can see why Harry likes you, if I were an alpha, I would've already m—" The omega now known as Niall is cut off by a large hand coming over, enclosing his mouth.

"That's enough Niall, no need to scare the omega." Harry chuckles lightly, sounding like music in my ears. I don't know why I feel like this, but I can't help but enjoy the comforting feeling I get whenever Harry is around.

"Hi." I squeak out, giggling a bit by the other omegas outburst.

"Hey." Harry smiles. I'm able to see the fondness in his eyes but decide against letting it go to my head, maybe this outfit really does look really good on me?

"Hemm." Niall's muffled voice come next, causing both me and Harry to chuckle lightly. Harry then removes his hand from Nialls mouth, wiping the moisture that has gathered in his palm, against his shirt.

"Um, my mum made lunch, would you like to join us?" Harry asks.

"Of course, i'm starving actually." I rub my rumbling stomach, to show my hunger, making both Harry and Niall chuckle.

"Well good thing mum made a lot." Harry said as he led Niall and I towards the dining room. I gasp at the sight of the buffet of food that is laid out across the large dining room table.

"Hello, dear, you must be Louis." A kind omega women comes up to me. This must be Harry's mother Louis thinks to himself.

"That's me." I smile kindly at her, which she returns back.

"I'm Anne, Harry's mother. I'm glad we finally got to meet. He's been talking about you non stop since he brought you back here." Anne says with a sweet smile. I blush at her sentence as Harry walks over.

"And that's enough from you." Harry chuckled once he reached us, causing me and Anne to let out a chuckle as well.

"Well we should probably begin eating, don't you think." Anne smiles, looking my way.

"Of course, i'm starving." I return the smile, moving to sit down in a chair at the table, Harry sitting on one side of me and Anne sitting in the other side of him.

Niall makes his way over to the table. having come from what I believe is the kitchen. He sits down next to me, giving me a soft smile.

We all dig into our meals, making small talk, and myself enjoying the company after being alone for so long.

~~

Hi! I'm back writing this story again.

The chapters will take longer for me to get up being my life is pretty hectic right now but I know people enjoy this story so i decided to continue it.

Enjoy ♡