;;23 - 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦🤡 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠..

———————————————————————————
conversation between you and dream🤡
———————————————————————————

dream🤡:
hey technoo
are you there?

you:
dream wtf
its like
3am
go to sleep dude
don't you have school tmrw

dream🤡:
yeah i do but
i can't sleep 

you:
well 
is there a way i can help with that or..?

dream🤡:
,,
if ur up for it could we call or smth
only if u feel comfortable btw

you:
oh uh
sure

dream🤡:
:D!!

—————————————————
dream is calling you.
answer || decline || voicemail
—————————————————

——

"Heyy," is the first thing I hear when I pick up. "You sound very tired right now, you know? This is why you go to bed before 3 in the morning." "Yeah, well it's not my fault I can't sleep. The rain's too loud," "Fair point. It's really loud here too."

There's a long pause of silence, and after a few minutes I find myself thinking he's conked out, but then I hear a loud sigh from the other side and some shuffling around, and no- the idiot's just not saying anything. 

"Do you wanna like, play a game of some sort?" A light laugh comes through my earbuds, the tiredness slipping through the other boy's voice. "What kind? I can barely get up right now so Minecraft is not an option." "I wasn't expecting it to be one, y'know. Uh, how about Twenty Questions?" 

There's a slight fumbling sound from the other side of the line, and I assume that means that Dream's trying to find a comfortable position in the blankets. "Sure," is the answer that I recieve. "You wanna go first, then?" "Nooo, you start." His response is muffled by something- his pillow, probably. 

"Uh, okay. Favourite.. colour?" "Green, you?" "..Red." "Like bloOod?" "Oh my god, shut up. It's your turn, pissbaby," "Ugh, okay. Any pets?" "One. Floof, my dog. How about you?" "We have a cat, her name's Patches. Okay, your turn," "Give me a second to think, dude."

There's a lot of things I could ask right now, but there's a really important one thats been sifting through my mind for a while, so I might as well get it over with. "..Sexuality?" 

Dream doesn't answer for a bit, and I find myself wondering if I should just drop the topic and move on, until a soft reply comes through my earbuds. "You have to promise that you won't judge me, first." "Dude, of course I won't judge you. It's fine, you can say whatever you'd like to me." A deep inhale sounds through my earbuds, and I take it as a sign that he's nervous. 

"You don't have to tell if you don't feel comfortable-" "No, no, uh- it's- it's fine, really, it's just- ugh, this is hard. Uhm-" There's more shuffling noises, and then a really soft, "I'm pan," comes through my earbuds. "Oh, that's cool. I'm bi," I say, hoping that it might help to calm him down if I tell him my sexuality as well. "Oh."

It's quiet for a little bit, until Dream speaks up, breaking the comfortable silence. "Well, uh- since- since we're on that subject, uh- when did you realize?" "Last year, I think? My friends were going off about this one male celeb dude and they showed me a picture and its like, wow, that's hot." My response triggers this sort of kettle-like noise from Dream's end, and it takes me a moment to figure out that no, that's not some sort of pot steaming longer than it should have, that's just him laughing.

"Why does your laugh sound like a tea kettle?" "You're like, the sixth person to tell me that. It doesn't sound that weird, I don't think." "Sure, sure. Keep telling yourself that." "Hey! That's rude, dickhead." "You call me rude, and then you call me a dickhead. Checks out." "Touché."

We ask a few more questions to each other ("What's your dream destination?" "Uh, probably Japan, cause anime stuff." "Basic- anyways, I want to go to London, see all the history and stuff, y'know?"), but after a bit, Dream's speech starts to get more slurred and soft, and I assume he's falling asleep.

Right as I'm about to end the call, a faint phrase comes through my earbuds. "Goodnight, Techno." It was barely audible, but it made me smile nonetheless. "Goodnight, Dream. Sleep well."

Click.

--
sihdjfkskksd SBI CRBIE TO TOMMYEINNITE PELAS HES ASLMOT AT 1MIL I HAVE A DRANWG ROFR THIS GWHWOOO 1MILINNITERS WOOOOOOOWEEE