;;31 - 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐦𝐚𝐩 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠..

——————————————————————
conversation between you and snapmap
——————————————————————

snapmap:
OH DREAM
WAKE UP
ISNT IT THE DAY OF THE COMPETITION MORON

you:
I WAS MAKING BREAJFAST YOU DJCK

snapmap:
PERFECT, I DONT CARE
besides who tf makes breakfast at 10am

you:
my parents let me bc i mean
i do have the day off lololololol

snapmap:
u sure abt that

you:
yes you fucking idiot
its the precalc and english 2 exams or whatever, im not in either class

snapmap:
damn
well whatever
look outside ur window

you:
what

snapmap:
😉

you:
sapnap what the fuck is that supposed to mean

snapmap:
look outside ur window

you:
wtf

--

I look up from my phone, setting the device down on the kitchen counter as I wait for my toast to pop up. Slowly, I turn towards the window. 

"Sapnap, what the fuck?"

My idiot of a best friend had, evidently, drove over and then proceeded to sit in a bush outside my front window. Great.

He started saying something that I couldn't hear, because, y'know, there's a thick-ass sheet of glass seperating us, so I rush over and open the window; almost hitting the moron in the face as I did.

"Bitch, why did you try to kill me?" 

"Kill you? I just opened the fucking window!"

Sapnap rolls his eyes at me, and I find myself wondering if I should try to hit him in the face with the window again. 

"Same thing, honestly."

"No it isn't? That-" I sigh, not being able to think of a counter-argument. "Whatever, why are you in my bushes?"

"I'm here to drive you to meet up with your boyfriend, duh," Sapnap rolled his eyes at me again, standing up and brushing off his pants, then proceeding to break in through the front door.

I wait for him to get inside, shutting all the doors and windows before I say anything else.

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND, YOU DUMB FUCK-"

"JESUS CHRIST DUDE, MY EARS! I'M GOING TO GO DEAF," He covers his ears with his two hands, yelling at me as he does so. 

"Good," I say, provoking Sapnap to flip me off. "Fuck you too, asshole." Just as he says that, the toaster goes off, and I race towards it to grab my breakfast before Sapnap can snatch it. 

"I don't get one?" "Did you not eat before you came here?" "Well, I did, but like, I'm a guest, aren't I?" "That doesn't mean you can just eat my food!" Once again, I recieve nothing but an eyeroll as I watch the other male raid my fridge. 

"Sooooooo," I start, "When am I getting dropped off?" "When does the competition start?" Sapnap asks, mouth full of food.

Opening up my calendar app, I scan over the information before tossing my phone at my friend, who just barely catches the device. "Wh- oh," He pauses for a second, looking over the time I have marked down. 

"2pm, then? Also, is you giving me your phone supposed to mean that I can just use it whenever I want?" 

"No, asshole," I reply, getting up and snatching my phone back. 

"You stole my food already, you're not allowed on my phone." 

"Well, whatever, but if we're going to arrive on time, might as well get going now," Sapnap drawls, twirling his car keys around his finger. "Okay, dick." "Shut up and get in the car."

--

"We're going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship. Zooming through the sky,Little Dream Team-" 

"George isn't here thou-" 

"Climb aboard, your mother is a wh-" 

"NO!" 

"Party pooper," Sapnap rolls his eyes at me, stopping the radio and parking the car as he does so. "We have arrived," he says, making exaggerated hand gestures at me. 

"Weirdo," "Says you." "Point taken."

As we enter the large, building with its windows made of reflective glass, I start to get second thoughts.

"He hasn't even seen my face before! What if he hates how I look or something, or what if he thinks that I'm-" 

"He won't, geez. Look, okay, if he's a real friend he won't judge you. Besides, you look fine. I mean, c'mon dude. Freckles, green eyes, blond hair? The amounts of girls swooning over you at school is far too many for me to count."

I answer him with an elbow in the stomach, but in reality, Sap's words did help reassure me quite a lot. 

"Thanks, I guess." He only flips me off, but that's probably because he's still trying to recover from the jab at his stomach. 

"Look at that, we've arrived in the tournament room thing." "Tournament room thing?" "Don't question my english."

The room that was apparently being used for the tournament was basically that of a normal public pool, the large windows reflecting the daylight into the pool's waters. What I assume are line dividers float in the water, little triangular flags hanging from a white rope, strung from one side of the pool to the other. 

I guess I zoned out staring at the interior design for a while, because before I know it, Sapnap is tugging me towards the stands as a loud voice booms in an overhead speaker.

"Please welcome the swimmers!"

They then started announcing the competitors, and I swear I nearly fell asleep.

"Squid Haedus, from Hypixel High!" At that, this fucking 7 foot tall dude steps out, blue ass hair and all. "G.B Eighty, B.W. Academy," A slightly shorter guy, around my height arrives, his hair split into a half white half black colour scheme. I find myself losing attention about right after they introduce some guy from "H.C. Academy", until I hear the last competitors name be called.

"And last but not least, Techno D. Blade, from the ever praised A.E Academy!"

Fuck, I'm gay.

--
guys im so sorry i dont know how competitive swimming works its been 4 years guys help please guys im sorry guys
did this irl chapter live up to your expectations cuz it certainly didnt to mine someone tell me how im supposed to go about doing this guys please guys its been 4 years i have no brain im sorry
also im on my lunch break lol