;;28 - 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐧 (𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐨) 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠..

————————————————————————————
conversation between you and killer man (techno)————————————————————————————

killer man (techno):
uh are you up to talk abt smth

you:
:000 
ofc dude
im always up to talk w/ you 🥺
what'd you need?

killer man (techno):
ehhh
just
nerves i guess
for the competition
you are coming, right?

you:
yepp
i alr have an outfit planned out n everything 😌

killer man (techno):
lmaooo
is it just me or does everyone seem far more excited for this than i am
like we went to the training place yesterday and there were like 3 teams in *uniforms*
??????
our coach is like "ok yea dw lets just have fun, all for fun no pressure" and then everyone else is like "WE'RE GOING ALL OUT"

you:
LMFAO rip dude
uhhhh im not good at reassuring ppl but like if you wanna call we can do that?
if itll help u relieve stress that is

killer man (techno):
i mean
sure why not

you:
mk
want me to start the call?

killer man (techno):
yeah
please do

—————————————————————
you are calling killer man (techno)
hang up || voicemail
—————————————————————

--

Techno picks up almost immediately, the familiar soothing sound of his voice sounding in my earbuds as I scribble away on my english. 

"Hi?" "Hi!" There's a slight tinkling sound from the other side, and I find myself wanting to know what it is. "What's that sound in the background?" "Uh, that's just my dog, here- Floof, say hi," Techno says, bringing the camera to his dog, who was sat in his lap. 

"Hi, Floof!"

Floof was a fluffy mess- probably why Techno had chosen to name them that. 

"Is Floof a boy or a girl?" "We haven't gotten a professional to check, but Floof's a boy in our eyes," the response came from the male on the other side. 

"Pog," 

"What?"

"UH- Nothing. Anyways- uh, do you want to play a game or something? I literally just finished my essay." 

"..You called me while you were doing your essay?" 

"I like procrastinating, for one- and for two, I was almost finished anyways." 

"You know what, touché. Touché, Dream. Also, yeah. You wanna play Minecraft or?" 

"Sure! Which server?" "Hypixel," "And what are we playing? "Party Games, duh." 

. . .

"Feeling better now that you've absolutely obliterated me in practically everything?" Techno laughs at my comment, but there's a slight bitter touch in his voice when he starts talking again. 

"I guess, yeah." 

"..You sure? You know, you can tell me if you don't want to hang out with-" 

"No, no- it's, it's not you. It's just.. I have a lot of nerves because of the upcoming competition." His voice cracked, matching the pops of the static noise in the background. 

Oh.

"Techno, are you crying?" A sniffle. "It's okay, Tech. C'mon, it'll be okay, it's going to be okay." There's some distinct fumbling noises from the other side- the camera, instead of displaying the ceiling as it did before, shows me a side view of what I assume is the desk, and I can hear heavy breathing.

Is he having a panic attack?

 "It's going to be fine, Techno. Here, uhm- do you think you can name three things in front of you?"

"U-uh- the- my computer, the-" He takes a deep breath before continuing. "The vase with f-flowers, and F-Floof." "That's good, do you think you can do some breathing excercises with me?"

I turn on my camera and bring it to my hand, where I hold up one finger. "Breathe in, breathe out." We do this for a few minutes, until I hear Techno's breathing slow to a steady pace. "It's okay. You're going to be okay. You'll be fine, Techno. You'll wreck the competition."

"Y-you really think so?"

"I know so."

"..."

"Thank you, Dream."

Click.