The Change

Harry was lightly, dreamlessly, dozing as he leaned against Voldemort's legs, his head cradled on folded arms in the man's lap with said Dark Lord's fingers carding through his now clean unruly hair. The action was causing a pleasant, soothing feeling to course through Harry's body for as long as Voldemort kept doing it. The Dark Lord grinned lightly down at Harry's serene, sleeping face with hunger, possessiveness, and pleasure in his crimson eyes. He had finally gotten one of the 2 things he desired most.

They stayed exactly like this for a good while. The only thing that mattered at that moment to the Dark Lord was them, not the war waging on outside, not his followers, not anything else other than running his long fingers through Harry's messy hair as his magic flowed gently over the rest of Harry's body, cleaning it as the younger boy dosed. Finally, Voldemort's hand stopped moving causing Harry to wake instantly.

Tired, half lidded emerald green eyes stared up at crimson red ones in confusion, curiosity, and trust in his new master since that is what Voldemort was to Harry now. Although, he didn't know why he subconsciously called him that. The Dark Lord lifted up his head gently with his thumb and forefinger with one hand, while the other placed a mask on it which covered the top half of his face. Although Harry was very curious he trusted his new master to take care of him, to protect him.

Why do I keep calling him master? Why does it feel so right to call him that now?......Whatever, I'll figure it out later when i'm not so tired.

Harry said nothing as his head was guided back to its previous resting place before Voldemort points his wand to his forearm where Harry guessed a dark mark was since he couldn't see it from his position before his addictive, powerful magic flares out causing Harry to shiver at the feeling as he calls for his follower most likely through his corresponding dark mark. Within a few seconds the rat-faced anamagus was kneeling in front of us holding his forearm.

"Y-you called f-for me, m-m-my lord?" He simpered in fear, already on the verge of tears as he tries to not look his lord in the eyes as he stutters. He then notices a little form is dirty rags leaning against his master's legs with their head laying on its arms in his master's lap, as if it were normal to be able to touch his master let alone be near him at all.

Who was that?

~My Harry,~ Voldemort hisses, causing Harry to look up at him with his head tilting slightly to the side in curiosity like a dog would when confused. ~I trust that you know the 3 Unforgivables?~ Nodding, he started to get a sinking feeling of what the Dark Lord wanted him to do, but at least it was to Pettigrew. He, out of every one of Voldemort's Death Eaters, deserved whatever his mast-lord wanted him to do to Pettigrew with the Unforgivables. It made it easier almost because it was him and not someone else.

~To become a Death Eater you have to show that you can cast dark spells, that you're willing to and are powerful enough to control them. However you aren't just another Death Eater, so for your test I want you to cast the Cruciatus curse on Pettigrew.~ Emerald eyes looked at Pettigrew, meeting his dull, muddy brown ones as he quivered in fear of his master as Voldemort hissed something in what he knew was Pasletongue, the ancient language of the snakes. Peter didn't see Nagini, his lord's snake familiar, but that didn't mean she wasn't possibly there. He was probably talking to her but he truly didn't know. It was when the little body leaning up against his lord hissed back softly that his blood ran cold as he stared at the boy. Absolutely terrified, how did someone else other than his master have the ability? And again, who was that boy?

~I don't have a wand,~ Harry stated quietly, parseltongue coming to him easier than regular English after a few quiet tries with his voice only producing weird sounds instead of words. It was a surprise that he didn't start to cough because of it. He watched with a morbid glee as Pettigrew stared at him with horror and confusion when he hissed back to the Dark Lord.