Intro + Warnings so you can't say I didn't

I've been given permission from Jeff-_The-_Killer (The original author of the oneshot story I'm basing/using for this) to use their story. So PLEASE DON'T report it or say I'm plagiarizing or stealing their story!!!!!!

Also, this story will have blood, gore, and scenes that are smutty. There will be Yaoi, BoyxBoy action between our favorite Snake Lord and beloved Chosen Boy. So if you don't like that, don't read or write hateful and/or homophobic comments in this story, please. Sure, there is an age gap between Voldy and Harry bean, but to resolve that the age of consent in 17 in this story. And really, to be completely honest if you think about it, Voldy is immortal (at 16 I believe) so age really shouldn't play a part at all in deciding if their relationship is morally correct or not in his case. It's like saying it's wrong or immoral for a vampire who has lived for 1,000 or more years to be with a person that's far younger (let's say somewhere between 20-25 years old) just because of the age gap...... like come on people. He was frozen at the age he became immortal(just like a vampire), making him basically 16 for all eternity (or at least until all of his Horecuxs are destroyed that is). So, technically, them being together in a sexual type relationship is fine.

Also, there will be scenes that reference and show abuse/torture type stuff, as well as fighting and an M/S and D/S type relationship. So if you can't handle that, please don't read this.