{Buddy Holly}

[A/N: Whenever I can't think of a good title I'll just put the name of a song I like. It probably won't have anything to do with the chapter, though when I do I'll put these{ } around them.]

Castello Murcle

8:45 pm, October 29, 2011

1 hour 30 minutes in captivity.

Pete's POV

"Just one more stitch." This was the first thing I had heard from the raven-haired girl since I woke up. She was stitching up the jagged cut on the back of my neck. I was on my knees with my head held tightly by her thighs. I squeezed her calves as she pushed the needle into my skin, the pain sending my vision into a black tunnel. Eliza used one hand to rub gentle circles down my back while she stitched. She had been doing the same thing to Patrick with his hand when I first woke up.

Eliza "Done." She placed a bandage over the row of stitches and kissed the back of my head. I would have thanked her if I hadn't been gagged. She carried me to another room where Patrick, Joe, and Andy were on their knees under a large moon roof. Patrick flinched when she touched his arm. She tutted at the ruff carving in his palm. Her voice was so low we had to strain to hear it. She took out Patrick's gag. "Do you know what this is?"

Patrick stuttered in fear. "N-n-no b-b-b-but p-please don't h-hurt us!" I saw him shiver when she blew on his neck. 

Eliza "This is a seal showing that my Grandfather has agreed to take you as his submissive after you came to him willfully and requested it."

Patrick "But this is a mistake! I didn't want this!" I saw a single tear slide down his cheek.

Eliza "A mistake or not, you made the oath and he accepted you. There is no going back now. This place is devoted to the training of Submissives and a safe place for young Dominates to practice their trade. People come here to live out their fantasies, and sometimes they start in weird ways so after you come within 10 miles of the house and get the brand there is no going back."

Patrick "So we're trapped here?" He looked more scared than I've ever seen him.

Eliza "Yes, you are. At midnight tonight, you will be presented to our house Dominates and one of them will pick you to supervise your training. At that point, they will claim you by putting their mark on your other hand." She touched his other palm. Eliza very shyly stood so that we could all see her. "I would like to choose you. I believe that you didn't know what you were getting into. Would you like that?" She removed our gags. 

"If you really care about us, then why don't you JUST LET US OUT OF HERE?!" I shouted at her. She almost seemed to shrink back a little. Then, as if nothing had happened she stood up a little straighter and put our gags back in. She pulled back the curtains that lined the walls, revealing windows that let us see into the other rooms around us. I've never seen such scenes of pain and torture, and the people inside were asking for it to continue. Patrick gagged at the awful scenes.

Eliza tipped me forward so that she could grip my right hand. "This is only the nice Doms." She started to carve the same brand into my hand that now adorned Patrick's, but she only went deep enough to break the skin, not to need stitches. She moved from me to Joe and then to Andy. "I'll try to check on you later but I can't keep them away from you." She left.

Patrick broke into terrified sobs and leaned into my chest. I did my best to scootch us closer to Joe and Andy. We all broke down into tears and huddled in the middle of the floor. 

*   *   *   *   *

Over the next few hours, several people came into the room and did everything from looking us over to punch us in the face, but none of them were as terrifying as the one who called himself Blake. First of all, he looked just like my high school boyfriend who had not only raped me and left me for dead but who also tried to do the same to Andy. Secondly, he just seemed to give off an aura of darkness. He walked right up behind me and licked my neck, right over the faded scar from where Jonathan used to cut me. I stiffened when he grabbed a fistful of hair and jerked my head back. With his lips still pressed to my neck he spoke.

Blake "Hello, my pet." All of the warmth drained out of my body at those 3 small words. It was Jonathan. He should be locked up in jail right now! He reached out and caught Andy with his other hand. Andy also knew who it was. Blake forced Andy's head to the ground. "You and I have some unfinished business. Maybe we should go take care of that right now." He reached into Andy's pants and shoved 2 fingers into his hole. Andy screamed as he hooked his fingers and pulled Andy's bum up into the air.

I screamed muffled protests, as did Joe and Patrick. Blake turned to us. "But maybe he isn't your trigger anymore, Petey," He grabbed Patrick by the hair hard enough to bring tears to his eyes. Now I really screamed. "Yes, I think this is the one." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a very large glass butt plug that was covered in rubber. Blake roughly started to push it into Patrick's hole. Patrick screamed and sobbed. "I want you to feel every inch of this!" When it was handle deep he started to twist it, which really hurt without any lube. I have never tried so hard as I did at that moment to get out of a pair of zip ties. Suddenly there was a sound at the door and Blake pulled Patrick's pants up.

Eliza walked in and looked at Blake suspiciously. "The showing is over. All bidders must return to their stations." She looked at him and crossed her arms, waiting.

Blake "Of course, Mistress. I just got here so this is still my first look." He grabbed my hair again and pulled my head back, leaning down and kissing me. I couldn't fight him when he ran his tongue around the inside of my lips, pushing aside the gag so that he could taste me. I could feel all the horrible memories rushing back and overwhelming my senses as my mind retreated. Eliza pulled him off. "Mmm. He tastes like candy. I'll be looking for this one later." He walked out of the room but I was crying so hard that I couldn't see and hyperventilating.

Eliza completely enveloped me in her arms. She took out my gag so that I could let out the full force of my sobs. "Shh. It's ok baby, he's gone. Just close your eyes and try to take one breath at a time." She rubbed the back of my neck to my tailbone over and over again until I started to calm. My face was buried in her chest so that I was enveloped by her sweet jasmine smell, blocking out all traces of Blake. She turned to Joe who was also crying. "What happened in here?"

Joe "That's the man who used to be in an abusive relationship with Pete! He-He-"Joe was sobbing now too."-He put his hand in Andy and he put something in Patrick and-and he forced himself on Pete!"

Eliza "Andy, are you alright? Turn towards me." Andy blushed furiously but did. Eliza seemed to be satisfied. She whispered to me. "I need to help Patrick for a moment but I want you to curl up so you're in constant contact with me." I made myself nod. She turned to Patrick. "Bend over for me, hon'." Patrick did shyly. The plug was buried pretty deep and blood seeped around the edges. "I'm not going to lie to you, this is going to hurt a lot when I pull it out, but you won't feel better until I do."

Patrick "Just do it! Please!" I cringed when I heard Patrick yelp in pain. I peaked and saw Eliza holding a cloth to Patrick's hole and gently massaging his bum.

A man came in and I hid in Eliza's jacket. Man "It's time, Mistress." 

Eliza kissed each of us on the head. "Alright, take them."