{Can't knock the hustle}-Weezer

Castello Murcle

10:30 pm, October 31

Eliza's room

Pete's POV

I very slowly woke up in the same position as this morning, but this time Patrick was asleep on my shoulder. My head hurt as I shifted slightly. Then I sat up quickly, remembering everything. Was, was I-? I didn't have time to finish that thought as I was enveloped in hugs. 

Eliza gently ran her fingers through my hair. "Shh, you're safe now, Baby! How do you feel?"

"S-sore!" I hated how my voice shook at that simple response. I relaxed into the hug and let my head fall onto Eliza's neck. I looked up at her shyly. "C-could you help me with something?"

Eliza smiled and rubbed my cheek. "Anything, Babycakes. What do you want?"

"Well, you see," I looked around the room as I recounted what had happened to me. "I want to cut my hair. I don't want anyone to be able to grab me like that again."

Eliza "Sure. Just tell Gee how you want it. When he makes a drawing you like I'll cut it for you."

"Just like that? That was easy!"

Eliza "Why not? It's just hair, if you don't like it you can just grow it back out."

Andy "Could you cut mine too? I've been meaning to cut mine for a while."

*   *   *   *   *

30 minutes later I and Andy were both standing in the bathroom admiring our stylishly short hair. "Dude, I forgot how dark your hair used to be!"

Andy laughed. "Me too!" He walked out and twirled in front of Joe. "Do you like it?"

Joe "I love it." His stomach growled embarrassingly loud.

Eliza "Did you guys eat lunch?"

"I don't even know any more. Do you think that you could make us something?"

Eliza "I think there are some frozen pizzas in the fridge. Gee, are you and Frankie staying over?"

Gerard "Do you mind? I don't want to drive home in the dark."

Eliza "Not a problem. Brendon, I already know your answer. You guys can all come to the ceremony at midnight, then." She stretched before opening the door and leading us out. I clung to her side, feeling extra sensitive and submissive; and still a little scared, even though I know that Eliza's right here. She just smiled and put her arms around me. As we walked I got more scared, but it was for her.

"What are they going to do to you?" We had already witnessed one of their 'ceremonies' firsthand, and it wasn't pleasant.

Eliza "Basically it's when some of our more, animalistic characteristics are prevalent. You may have noticed that I kinda have fangs. You'll just be able to notice little details like that more. Oh, and my eyes might glow, possibly. I get a little stronger each year, and this year all of the stars are aligned. You may get to meet some of my cousins from different earths!" She lifted me and placed me on the counter next to the sink so that I could feel the heat of the stove.

Patrick "What do you mean when you say 'other earths'?" She plopped him down beside me.

Eliza put the pizza in the oven. "You ever heard of string theory? Well, see, this earth is only one of an infinite number of earths living in other dimensions. Sometimes the universes line up and you can interact with people from these other earths. I have family on other earths so it's exciting for the stars to align. We should paint your nails so that you all look your best!"

Brendon "Yes! Do you have any of that sparkly black that we used last time?"

Eliza "I think so! Baby, I think you should use midnight blue, though."

"Really?" She handed each of us a piece of steaming hot pizza, she even made a veggie pizza for Andy and Frank. "Why?"

Eliza "It would really suit your hair."

A/N Kind of a filler

SORRY!