The Claiming Ceremony

Somewhere behind Castello Murcle

12:01 am, October 30, 2011

4 hours 46 minutes in captivity

Joe's POV

A group of men carried us outside into a large circle of torches. A large group of people wearing leather capes were already waiting there. We were placed in the center and the circle closed around us. People were still poking and prodding us when the one who called himself Big Papa called for silence. Pete was still crying and he desperately tried to stiffly his sobs when Big Papa looked at him.

Big Papa "We are gathered for the annual choosing ceremony. Has everyone had the chance to look them over?" The crowd cheered and I could see more people in clusters along the ground. They actually looked happy to be tied up and gagged. "Bring the first group onto the stage." Everyone turned in sync to the large wooden platform behind them. I noticed Blake slowly moving closer to us as we were put in the line. Eventually, he was right behind Pete.

Blake rubbed his foot along the inside of Pete's thigh, then along Pete's crotch from behind. His voice was so low you could barely hear it but it still made Pete's face turn ghost white. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard that you'll be begging me for more." He lifted his foot so that it was really digging into Pete. Pete let out a little whine of despair and tried to lean forward away from Blake, but it only seemed to give him better access. Blake chuckled. "You like that don't you, you little slut!" He spit out the last part. Pete was sobbing harder than I've ever seen him. I looked at Andy and he gave me a little nod. We both turned and kicked out with all our strength, but Blake saw it coming and shoved Pete into our line of fire. Pete let out a little scream and crumpled to the ground in a ball. Oh no! What have we done? I reached to put my head on Pete's shoulder. It was the only thing I could do to comfort him. 

Big Papa "Group 6." That was us. We were dragged on stage. Big Papa stood behind us. "Who would like to claim these 4?" Blake stepped forward. After a moment, "Are there no more prospects?" No! We can't have Blake! He will kill Pete! There has to be someone else. Anyone else! I desperately searched the crowd for any other contenders, but no one stepped forward. "Very well." He sighed. "Blake-"

"Wait," the crowd parted for a tall figure in a black cloak covered in silver, gold, and red flames. The voice was strong and smooth as honey. The figure leaped on stage with one smooth movement. The hood was thrown back to reveal Eliza, at least I think it's Eliza. She was a lot taller than I thought and she had an amazing body, but the most shocking thing was her voice. She wasn't at all the timid little girl that we first saw. This was a warrior woman. I felt a jolt of fear in my chest when she stood over me. Having the fire to her back made her seem like a dark specter. She discretely rubbed her thumb across my cheek and I knew she wasn't going to hurt us. "I claim them."

Blake "I have worked with this one before. He already bears my mark." He tipped Pete forward to reveal the scarred brand on his neck. "I already own him." Pete was shaking so hard that it must have hurt.

Eliza "Well, if you own him then he shouldn't be afraid to choose you. The law states that all Subs are allowed to choose when they have more than one Dominate interested in them. After all, they must have complete trust in you." The crowd chorused agreement and Blake's smile faltered.

Big Papa "Yes, trust is essential, because we want to keep everything consensual. Consent is everything. One by one you may walk up to either Master Blake or Mistress Eliza and swear your allegiance. After you kiss their foot they will collar you. Make your choice. Start with the youngest one."

I was first. Big Papa cut my legs free and pulled me to my feet. I walked over to Eliza and dropped to my knees. I looked up into her eyes. "I swear to you, Mistress Eliza." I quickly kissed her foot then sat up. Eliza took a thin leather collar from her pocket and snapped it around my neck. Surprisingly, it fit perfectly. Eliza put her hands on either side of my face and planted a big kiss on my forehead.

Eliza "Let it be known that I take you into my camp." She guided me behind her legs. Patrick came next, and he snuggled close to Eliza, letting her hand rest on his head. Andy went, and that just left Pete. Blake had his hand curled around Pete's collar bone, triggering Pete's submissive side. From the little I had heard this was how Blake used to control Pete when he beat him. Eliza snapped her fingers. "Let him decide on his own. Step back." Her voice held such a commanding tone that it took everyone by surprise. It actually sent a shiver down my spine.

Blake whispered something to Pete before stepping back. "Of course, Mistress. After all, it will only be for a moment." 

Pete looked up at Blake, scared to even move. Pete forced himself to close his eyes and limp forward. Just when he was almost to Blake he turned and forced himself to walk over to Eliza. He fell at her feet and forced his eyes open through the tears. His voice was raw and a whisper. "I s-s-," He swallowed and looked over at Blake.

Eliza touched his cheek and used the same gentle voice from when we had first met her. "Hey, look at me."

Pete swallowed and looked into her eyes. "I swear to you." He kissed her foot and didn't have the strength to sit back up.

Big Papa "Looks like this is one eager beaver!" Everyone laughed except Blake, who was glaring daggers at Eliza. She gently picked Pete up bridal style and he buried his face in her shoulder. "Take your bounty and send up group 7."

The crowd parted for Eliza with ease, pointing and whispering. "Why is everyone staring at us?" Patrick had noticed too and he stepped a little closer to Andy.

Eliza "I only take on special cases, and have a reputation." She led us to a bench in the far corner. Pete was mostly asleep, and seeing him made me realize just how tired I was. This had been a really long day and we were all exhausted. I sat on the ground and rested my head on her thigh. Eliza stroked my hair. "Shh, just close your eyes for a while." She picked up my left hand and started to draw on it with a feather and a small pot of ink. I cracked my eyes open to look at what she was drawing.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled. It looked like a blue forget-me-not with a few leaves and lots of curly cues.

Eliza "As long as you have this Blake won't be able to take you." That sounded like a good idea to me. Andy snuggled in on my other side and I fell asleep.