Tears

7:21 am, October 30, 2011

The Arena

8 hours 7 minutes in captivity.

Pete's POV

I can't stop crying. I haven't stopped crying since Blake touched me again. It's been hours, I should be out of tears by now. The ceremony had just finished as the first rays of light crept over the treetops. Patrick and Andy were asleep leaning on Eliza's legs. I was sitting up between Joe and Eliza.

I know that I look like a wreck, trails of eyeliner running down my cheeks, eyes black and puffy, lips cracked and raw from biting them in an attempt to hold back the sobs. I just feel so helpless and broken! Worse than that I couldn't protect Patrick, the person I loved most in this world, from Blake. Blake, the person who made me into the helpless worthless worm that I am.

You've always been worthless, Blake just showed you how much.

No! Don't say things like that! My inner voices were fighting.

Why? You know it's true. You should just give up and die!

This realization just made me cry even harder. Eliza put her arm around me. "We should go inside so that you can get a few hours of sleep." She shook Patrick and Andy awake. Patrick sat up and yawned. Andy just cracked open an eye and whined.

Andy "Joey, I'm cold! Let's just sleep right here!" He held onto Joe's leg and put his head down. 

Joe blushed. "Andy, we can't! We need to go inside. Here, get on my back. "He crouched so the smaller man could climb on. I started shaking when Joe stood up.

Eliza scooped me up with one arm and held her other hand out to Patrick. He rubbed his eyes and took it. Eliza tucked him close to her side. It was raining and we all started walking a little faster. She led us to an underground room that had wire cages built into the wall. She opened one of the cages and put Joe and Andy in. She gently lifted Patrick to the next one. She tried to lift me but I held on tight. "Go on in. I'll be back in a few hours. I'm an Overseer so I have to help out for a little while." I hesitated, seeing some of the other slaves{[ A/N In bd/sm submissives are called slaves. I mean no offense, that's just the term used.]} catcalling us.

I grabbed tighter to her neck and sobbed harder. "No! Don't leave us here! Don't leave us alone! He'll be back and he'll take me again!" 

Eliza shushed and rocked me in her arms. "I won't let him take you again, Baby! You'll be fine in here. Blake can't take you since you're marked." I just kept crying. "Petey Baby I'm going to ask you a simple question and I need you to answer truthfully. You can just shake you're head yes or no. Did Blake hurt you? Did he give you these?" she pointed to my scars and I shook yes. "Did he rape you?" I nodded, unable to look her in the eye. "Thank you for your truth. I'll get you some clean clothes and we'll get this sorted, ok? But you need to wait in here for me. There are a lot worse people out there than Blake if you can believe it. I'll lock the door just to make sure."

I let Eliza pick me up by the mid rift but couldn't hold back the agonized yelp when she grazed my ribs. Eliza pulled up my shirt, revealing two large black bruises. She raised an eyebrow. "Where did you get these?" 

Joe spoke up before I could cover for them. "W-we were trying to get him off Pete,-"His voice broke.

Andy "-But Blake tricked us." Eliza looked really mad now. I saw her eyes wander over my chest and I know that she saw the scars from my self-harm some being quite fresh. I looked down, knowing her eyes would just be filled with the normal pity and disgust that everyone has when they find out. Eliza just hugged me, careful not to squeeze too hard. I felt something flutter in my stomach when she kissed my cheek. When she put me in there I realized how much better I felt in her arms. I made a little whine of displeasure and Eliza turned around. She brushed her hands across my face and back in little circles. This small action sent tingles through my whole body.

You like her, stupid!

Wait, I don't like her, do I? I couldn't! They kidnapped us and sold us into...Something. I'm not sure what yet. It would, like, be Stockholm Syndrome.

Of course, you like her, jackass; But a beauty like that would never love a broken fool like you!

Shut Up! These thoughts rolled through my head as I fell asleep.

&*   *   *   *   *&

12:00 pm

It was almost 5 hours later when Eliza returned with a stack of clothes and water. I was the only one awake, having only slept for about 10 minutes.

Eliza "Couldn't sleep, Baby Cakes?" I shook my head. Hmph. Baby Cakes, that must be her nickname for me. The others were waking up now. "Ready to get out of here?"

Joe "Hell yeah!" Eliza picked me up and pulled the others close to her sides.

As we walked out of the room one of the other Masters pinched Patrick hard enough to make him squeal in pain. Eliza dropped me so fast I almost fell to the ground. She slammed the other Master into the wall. "What the fuck do you think you're fucking doing, Larry?" He stuttered out an apology.

Larry "S-s-sorry Mistress! It won't happen again!"

Eliza "Apologize to him, Bitch!"

Larry "Sorry, slave of Eliza!"

Eliza "Get out of my sight!" She backed up a step and Larry ran. Patrick cowered away, crying. "Oh, I'm sorry, Honey but he had to be reprimanded." She pulled down the side of his jeans. "See how you already have a bruise forming? No Master or Mistress can mar a marked slave without the explicit consent of their overlord. It had to be done. He broke a cardinal rule."

Patrick sniffled as she hugged him. "W-would you ever reprimand us like that?" He looked up at Eliza with giant scared eyes.

Eliza put her hands on either side of his face. "No, Honey pie, I wouldn't do that to any of you!" She kissed his head and Patrick smiled. She started to pick me up again.

"Wait! What if we see Blake again?" I swallowed hard. "I don't know if I can handle seeing him right now!"

Eliza "Are you claustrophobic?"

I felt a pang of fear in my chest. "N-no. Why?"

Eliza took her cloak off. "Stand behind me and wrap your arms around my waist." I did and she put her cloak back on over top of me and I fit perfectly. "There, now we can only see your arms and if we see Blake you can pull your arms back and hold on to me. That sound good to you?"

I took a deep breath of her sweet jasmine smell and nodded. "Yeah, I'm good." I couldn't really see where we were going but it was actually quite cozy. I suddenly heard a loud thwack and saw Joe on the ground. 

Blake "I am so sorry, Mistress. "He stepped on one of Joe's hands 

A/N Sorry this is kind of short and shitty and that the boys seem a little wishy-washy. My computer deleted this twice. I promise that the next one will be better!