The Party

Pete's POV

Eliza stepped out of her closet wearing a shimmering black and gold dress. It was fitted through the hips and fanned out along her thighs. My heart stuttered at her pure beauty. She gave all of us thick black cloaks that had her symbol etched in gold on the back. At least it was warm. Eliza put her arm around my shoulders and held me close to her side.

Eliza "Everyone ready?" There was a chorus of yes's. "Good. Try and stay close to me but always stay with a buddy if you need to get away. No one will hurt you if you keep my crest on your back."

Eliza led us outside, deep into the garden. We entered a clearing that was decorated with floating orbs of blue light. I felt my jaw drop at the size of the beings that were before me. Most of them were over 10 feet tall and they had bright, neon-coloured skin.

Eliza "I should introduce you to my favourite cousin. She should be here somewhere. Wait here for a moment. Try the drinks." Eliza left us standing by the refreshment table and weaved into the crowd. I suddenly felt cold without her.

Brendon "Well boys, what are we drinking tonight?"

Andy "What is this stuff?" He looked at the glowing orange drink. 

Brendon took a sip. "I don't know, but it doesn't seem to have any booze; Damn it, I wanted some Russian brandy!"

Suddenly, Andy gasped and spun me around. "Pete, what's wrong with your neck?" I was starting to feel a warm tingle all through my spine.

"W-what is it?!" I felt my throat tighten in panic.

Patrick "You've got this-this strange orange dragon tattoo thingy burning its way out of your skin!"

Joe "Wait, isn't that-?" He tripped and bumped into one of the beings who spilt their drink over me and him. Joe groaned and sat up.

The being turned around "Oh, I'm so sor- Joey?"

I would recognize that voice anywhere. "Raven!" I sat up and threw my arms around her legs.

Raven "Hey, Petey Panda! What's my baby doing here?" She picked me up and I immediately started to sob into her neck. Raven kneeled and held her arms open for the others. "Pattycakes, Andy! How on earths did you get here?" She picked us all up in a group hug.

I let out a muffled sob into her neck. "S-so much has happened!" She leaned me back far enough to cup my cheek and look into my eyes. 

Raven "Tell me." Her eyes flashed purple and I know that she looked into my memories and saw what she needed. She pulled me back to her chest. "Oh, my poor babies! You must have slipped through a portal."

Joe "When?" He tried to shake some of the punch out of his hair.

Raven reached a hand out. It glowed and all of the sticky substance was pulled off of him. "When you slid off the road. I'm so sorry that this happened to you! All of you are coming back with me. Did any others come here with you?"

Patrick "I'm not sure, you've met Gerard, Frank, and Brendon, right?"

Raven saw them standing close by. "Course I have! Hey Frankito!" She scooped Frank up in a tight hug and spun him around. "I forgot how tiny you are!"

Frank trembled and held tight to her arms when she held him up above her head by the waist. "G-gee! Gee!" He screamed when Raven tossed him up in the air and caught him.

Raven held him on her hip. "You are not my Frankie, are you?" He shook his head no, eyes wide and in shock. Raven can be very impressive. 10 feet tall, long black and violet hair, and just sheer beauty. I have yet to meet someone who can resist her charms. Even Frank was starting to calm down a little.