The cutting part was easy but regretting it is so Fucked

12:15 pm, October 30, 2011

Inside Castello Murcle

13 Hours 1 Minute in captivity

Pete's POV

I gripped hard to the back of Eliza's shirt and buried my face. I can't breathe when I hear his voice. 

Blake kissed Eliza's hand, and she pulled him closer so that he was no longer standing on Joe's hand. Joe shook his hand in pain. "I didn't see you there."

Before Eliza could answer Joe mumbled, "Maybe you should watch where you're going!"

Blake reacted with lightning speed and grabbed Joe by the back of the head. "What did you say to me, slut?" He yanked Joe hard enough to make him yell out and bring tears to his eyes.

Andy was fuming. "Get off of him!" He lunged at Blake before Eliza could grab him. 

Blake quickly sidestepped and grabbed Andy's arm, squeezing hard enough to bring him to his knees with a sharp groan. "My my, what unruly slaves you have, Eliza. Y'know, I could help you train them, especially my little Petey pie that you so cruelly took from me. Where is my baby boy? Come on out, Petey!"

I felt my body start to comply but Eliza pinned me in place with her elbows. "I don't think so, and you know very well that I need no help from you so if you would release them we will be on our way." She crossed her arms.

Blake let Joe drop but held onto Andy. "Fine, but I owe this one a lesson for assaulting a Master." He smiled smugly.

Eliza "Gently, and no more than 10. He's new to this." She turned Patrick's face away.

Blake "Of course." He held Andy by the waist so that he had a clear view of his backside and took a thick spiked paddle out of his coat pocket.

Andy "Wait what are you doing? OWW!!!" Blake gave him a hard whack. Joe tried to help him but Eliza had a tight grip on his collar. 

Blake "Count with me. If you miss a spank then I'll start over. Ready? One." He hit Andy, making him squeal and tears run down his face. "Let's try this again. One!" 

Andy sobbed and sputtered. "O-one!" Blake hit him harder and my knees shook at the sound of Andy's quivering voice. SMACK!"OW!-Two!" This went on until Finally, "T-t-te-ten!" Blake let go and Andy dropped to the floor, limp. Eliza let go of Joe as he ran to Andy's side.

Blake walked back over to Eliza. "Be seeing you soon, maybe you should hit the track with that one,-"He motioned to Patrick. "He looks really, puffy. See you later Petey Baby!" 

I spoke up in a little voice. "It's just Pete."

Blake looked at Eliza's waist where I was peaking out a little. "What was that? I don't speak muffled tramp." Eliza blocked him when he reached for me and suddenly seemed to grow bigger.

I swallowed hard and stuck my head out a little farther, but my voice was just a little bit of a louder whisper. "It's just P-Pete. O-only Patrick c-calls me P-Petey." Blake smirked at the stutter in my voice. I ducked behind Eliza and I heard her make a little growl in the back of her throat. Blake looked scared at this and scurried away. 

Eliza crouched beside Andy and put her hand on his cheek brushing away some of the tears. "You did so good Butterfly!" I flung myself on his shoulder in a tight hug. Eliza stroked his hair.

Andy's voice was shaky. "It hurts so much!"

Eliza "I know, Precious. Let me see." Andy blushed and very shyly turned to let her see. He slightly pulled down the hem of his gym pants. His bum was cherry red with bruises already forming, his skin was chapped, and he had many bleeding cuts.