Flowers

Castello Murcle

3:00 pm, October 31, 2011

The Garden

Pete's POV

Brendon decided that it would be best to take us out into the garden because we wouldn't have many more days like this before winter hit.

Andy "SO YOU WON'T HELP US AT ALL?!?!"

Brendon "I can't take you out of here if you've been collared. Big Papa would kill me, and Eliza would be heartbroken." I opened my mouth to speak but Brendon cut me off. "-And I can't just let you run off into the woods. You do NOT want to see what lives in that woods!" He shivered. I hung my head then got an idea.

"Do, do you think that you could help us find some flowers for Eliza? I want to give her some for her birthday. She likes blue Forget-me-nots." 

Brendon "Hmph, I think that we can find some of those in the meadow. Come on, I know the way."

Joe "So, how did you find this place, Bren? It isn't exactly on the map."

Brendon chuckled. "Well, I was kind of lost when Panic! split up, and I saw this ad online for this BD/SM club that was guaranteed to cure my depression so I gave it a try. I met Eliza early on and she stole my heart. I've known her for about 8 years now and I can honestly say that I wouldn't be alive without her." We were walking into the meadow now.

Joe reached down to collect a handful of violets. "So, not to pry, Bren', but what all have you and Eliza tried?"

Brendon "Well, you know me. I'll try anything once, but Eliza has some limits."

"So you've never...?" I let the sentence trail off.

Brendon "Had sex? Yes. But Eliza doesn't let anyone penetrate her, and she always tops, so yes I've let her fuck me, but nothing like what you're thinking. Sometimes it feels nice to be taken care of and to just let go of the control. Just honestly ask Eliza what she thinks would be a good fit for you, and launch yourselves into it. Besides, you don't really have anything left to go home to. Do you?"

I felt myself tear up and I looked down. "No, I don't." My home was with my parents because Ashlee got the house, and my parents said not to come home until I got a real job and a life. They blamed me for the divorce.

Brendon hugged me and kissed my forehead. "Sorry, but you know it's true. So, let's see how you're doing with the rules."

Patrick "We belong to Mistress Eliza. Only she can abuse us."

Joe "We are their's to do with what they please."

Andy "Don't disagree and don't fight back. Don't touch them either." He rubbed his sore butt. 

Brendon "Did you get your first punishment? Let me see," He chased Andy in a short circle until he caught the back of Andy's pants.

Andy struggled for a few more minutes then before giving in. "Just don't laugh!" He blushed and let Brendon pull his pants down and stretch out his underwear to take a look.

Brendon whistled. "They got you good! But hey, you didn't need stitches." He pulled Andy's pants back up and reached around to do the buckle but Andy swatted his hands away. "You can touch them when they permit you, and in certain situations, you will want to fight back. If you end up in one of the showrooms then definitely fight back because they will not stop and only, and I mean only Eliza will step in to help you." We each had a decent-sized bouquet now. "Pete, what have you learned?"

"You can only die if they let you." Brendon nodded. He had already suspected when he saw my bandaged arms.

Brendon "Very good. Now, whenever you stop, unless instructed otherwise, you should get down on your knees and look down. Keep your hands folded in your lap and stay silent. When you eat dinner you will be under the table at your Master's feet or on a small stool behind them so that you can serve them during the meal. At times you will be required to act as a footstool, table, and when she's sitting and you have more room you will lay on your back and let her put her feet somewhere on your chest."

Patrick "That sounds awful! Why would you want to do that?"

Brendon "It's not that bad! You just need to let go of your pride and enjoy yourself. You will crave her touch after a while and little things like that will be like heaven on earth. When you reach that point you can lean on her legs and put your head in her lap."

"When you say crave her touch...?"

Brendon "You'll feel like you shot sunshine into your veins from something as simple as a hug or a pat on the back. I really feel like you guys would be most comfortable as pets. That basically just involves being spoiled rotten and treated like a princess. Think of yourselves like a therapy animal."

I swallowed hard. I can already feel what he means. "Are you sure that isn't just, like, Stockholm syndrome or something?"

Brendon gave me a funny look. "You like her, don't you?!!!"

"NO I DON'T!"

Patrick "Yes, Petey, you do. You just can't allow yourself to feel like that after Ashlee. It's ok to like Eliza, and, I think that she likes you too."

Brendon "Let's go find Eliza and you can give her your gift!" He put his arm around my shoulder. I felt slightly nervous but in a good way. Like I was eager to please her. Well, I guess we'll see how it goes. Brendon led us to a room in the back where we could hear loud moans coming from within. Brendon turned to a tall man sitting behind a desk nearby. "Hey, Chuck. Is Eliza ready for us?"

Chuck "She's still with a customer but she said to just send you in if you came early."

Brendon "Thanks, Chuck! 

To be continued!