• THANK YOU •

Aaaaand that's the end of Ghost of You - thank you so much for reading this story! Your support honestly means everything to me. Readers who regularly comment, you all have a piece of my heart. To those who vote and literally read the update within an hour of posting, you encouraged me to push through my writer's block and get this finished. Basically, thank you. I hope you enjoyed the story and fell in love with Flavender (aka FlavFlav).

As you may have guessed, there is another book coming. My aim with writing this story was to expand on Merlin, Mordred and Morgana, because the Harry Potter universe doesn't actually have that much on them (trust me, I've scoured the web for it all) and well, I just couldn't see a way to do it in one book. I always knew that this was going to be the ending, and whilst yes, it can be annoying to end on a cliffhanger, I've decided to embrace it for the sake of this story.

So what's next?

I'm entering this into the Watty's - who knows if it will place, but it's my first time entering something so I'm excited! I'll be doing a quick SPAG clean, so apologies in advance for the notifications.

I'm also getting married towards the end of October (a lockdown wedding woohoo - that is if we're allowed and it's safe ofc) and I'm moving cities (leaving Alfie Solomon's territory and heading towards Peaky Blinders OG central eek), so I'm not really going to have time to start writing again until the end of this year/beginning of next year. But rest assured, I am already mapping out the second book, so it's definitely coming...

Until then, I hope you are keeping well and safe during this pandemic.

~ saf ~