𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧

voltron consists of not five, but six lions.

the white lion was considered a myth like the rest of voltron. it was used to protect the universe and keep peace, along with the other voltron lions. but, with each of the voltron lions scattered around the universe, and the galra empire taking over and ruling with a cruel iron fist, voltron is needed more than ever.

the blue lion;
voltron's right leg

the green lion;
voltron's left arm

the yellow lion;
voltron's left leg

the red lion;
voltron's right arm

the black lion;
the distinctive head of voltron,

and the white lion;
voltron's heart and wings

background.

the queen of altea was the previous paladin. before emperor zarkon and the galra empire destroyed altea, she hid the white lion and destroyed all evidence of its whereabouts. the only way to find the lion is through the only being who knows of its location.

before voltron is formed, white is strongest lion of the six. but when voltron is formed, he's the strongest in the universe.

appearance.

*the white lion is the same size as the black lion

arsenal.

one; tail laser
𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧
• two; mouth cannon
𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧
• three; wing blades
𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥. 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞
• four; light cannon
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧.
• five; energy sap
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞.
possible outlets; sending a shockwave through the lion, or using the extra energy to heal parts of itself and the other lions.
• six; plasma laser mini gun
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬.

stats.

maximum speed in space/sky: 3,850 mph

maximum speed on land: 2,490 mph

agility: 10/10

strength: 840/1,000

extra.

this is what your paladin armor looks like

now, it's up to you and you only to pilot the white lion, fight along side the other paladins, form voltron, and save the entire known universe from the evil emperor zarkon and the galra empire.