𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐨𝐧

Before the lion hit the ground, boosters from it's feet stopped it just in time. After a couple seconds of flying near the ground, the lion shot up, and took flight. The lion did a barrel roll, Pidge and Hunk screamed. Pidge had her grip on the hood of Lance's hoodie, while Hunk had his grip on Lance's hair.

"You are the worst pilot ever!" Keith yelled as Lance did another aerial flip and kept going.

The Blue lion's back jets started, and it went way faster than before. Once again, Pidge and Hunk screamed, Lance now screaming too, Keith and Shiro were hanging on to the top railings for dear life, while Y/n was holding onto Astro with one hand, and the other was trying to find something to hang onto.

Shiro noticed this, and protectively wrapped an arm around your waist before you could tumble to the floor again. You blushed and thanked him.

As the blue lion flew, it could be seen all the way from the Garrison.

The blue lion was now back on the ground, running. "Isn't this awesome?!" Lance yelled. "Make it stop. Make it stop!" Hunk replied. "I'm not making it do anything! It's like it's on autopilot!" The lion shot upward. "Where are you going?!" Keith yelled. "I said it's on autopilot! It says there's an alien ship approaching Earth. I think we're supposed to stop it."

"Nigga, what?"

"Nigga, what?"

"What did it say exactly?!" Pidge asked. "Well it's not like it's saying words. It's more like feeding ideas into my brain," He pause for a couple seconds. "Kind of." Y/n rubbed her temples. "We gon' die." Her string of attention went to Hunk once he began talking. "If this thing is the weapon they're coming for, why don't we just, I don't know, give it to them? Maybe they'll leave us alone." He suggested. "Sorry lion, nothing personal."

"You don't understand," Shiro started. "These monsters spread like a plague throughout the galaxy, destroying everything in their path. There's no bargaining with them. They won't stop until everything is dead." Everyone looked at Hunk. "Oh. Never mind then."

"I knew I should've left my black ass at home."

Y/n looked out the window. The lion was exiting Earth's atmosphere. Astro had gotten down and was on his hind legs looking out the window as well, trying to find where you roll the window down. You giggled.  "Astro, baby, you can't let that window down." He only whined and tilted his head.

As the lion ventured further, the alien ship could be seen from right in front of them. Everyone watched speechless at first.

"Holy crow! Is that really an alien ship?" Hunk asked both scared, yet amazed.

Y/n became even more tense than what she already was. She was beginning to get scared. If they really were after the Lion, and fit the description Shiro gave, what would they do to them? Shiro noticed that Y/n's breathing was speeding up due to panic and pulled her closer to him. "Ah hell nah.."