𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧 「𝟮/𝟮」

Allura spoke with her Father's AI. She realized what they needed to do. She came back out the the control room in her own suit of armor, and with her white hair in a perfect top knot bun.

'How- How in the hell did she get all that hair in a perfect top knot..? Like, teach my black ass, please.' Y/n thought. 'Bitch, I could never.'

"You six paladins were brought here for a reason." She began. Everyone's attention was on the Princess. "The Voltron Lions are meant to piloted by you and you alone. We must fight and keep fighting until we defeat Zarkon. It is our destiny. Voltron is the universe's only hope. We are the universe's only hope."

"We're with you, Princess." Shiro said.

The six were led into another room where each of their Paladin armor were kept contained.

"Your suits of armor,"

Everyone looked at their suits in awe. Except for Hunk. He was utterly confused about if his suit would even fit him. Y/n saw that her armor was right next to Shiro's. She looked at the suit, then back at herslef. This made Y/n confused. Of course, Shiro noticed. "What's wrong?" Y/n's eyes met his. "That suit isn't gonna fit me. Have you seen my thighs?" Shiro lightly chuckled. "If Astro can fit all his fur in one of your hoodies, I'm sure you can fit in that suit." "Hm. Good point."

The Princess turned to Y/n. "Y/n, you could change in a different room if you'd like." She offered. Y/n's e/c eyes sparkled in relief. "Yes, please." Allura motioned toward a separate room, and Y/n gladly took her armor and went to change.

"Princess, are you sure about this? They aren't exactly the best and brightest the universe has to offer.." Coran whispered. "No, but they're all we've got." Allura replied in a hushed voice.

"Boys, It's time to suit up!" Astro wagged his tail and barked in excitement.

( * in spongebob narrator voice * one suit up montage later )

Y/n came back, and her suit was white for the most part. Like everyone else's armor, some of the details were neon blue. It was a bit tight around her chest and hips, but it was surprisingly comfortable. Not to mention, very breathable. When she lifted her gaze from her suit, she saw the boys gawking at her. "What?" She asked. The guys immediately went back to what they were doing. Y/n shrugged it off.

Allura placed her hand on the protected table. The small barrier dissipated, and revealed each of the bayards. "The bayard is the traditional weapon of the Paladins of Voltron." Each one floated to their Paladins. "It takes a distinct shape for each paladin."

Hunk's became a huge laser gun. Keith's became a sword, and his armor provided a shield. Lance's became an Altean equivalent sniper rifle. And Pidge's bayard became an equivalent to a katar. A triangular push-type dagger from South Asia. (i looked it up hush) Pidge swung the bayard around a bit and smiled in satisfaction. "Aw, you got the cute little bayard." Lance teased, only to be electrocuted harshly by it. "Yeah, it is pretty cute."

Y/n's bayard was the last to float to her. When she grabbed it, it transformed into a HK416 assault Rifle. A small, white screen appeared that showed all of the weapon's settings. There were normal one like, Semi-Automatic firing, Burst Mode, and Fully Automatic firing, but this bayard had some extra perks to it. Like, Stun Mode, Bullet Penetration levels that Y/n could change at any given time, and lastly, Sniper Mode. Y/n's helmet also provided a Sniper Scope for better aim. (yeah i looked this one up too haha).

Y/n's eyes widened in amazement. She hugged the automatic weapon close to her chest and smiled like a kid at Christmas. "I'm gonna like this thing."

Shiro rolled his eyes playfully at the woman next to him. He knew if push came to shove, he may have to keep her from accidentally shooting someone who gets on her nerves.