Intro

Trevor's POV

It had been over hundred years.

A hundred years since I was born and forever left to walk this realm. I, Trevor Grey remain as the Alpha King with no queen.

I am believing more each day I was not destined with a mate, my queen.

I have walked through every village, city and forest across the globe. It boggles my mind that I haven't met her. My people need a queen, not some side tramp who is thirsty for my title, my privileges. Too many women desire me for my wealth, and I know for a fact my queen is an angel.

I sighed, rubbing my faces in the hold of my palms.

The werewolf community will forever bow down to only their alpha for the rest of their lives.

My heart is yearning for her. I hope if she is out there, she would be 21 years old. The perfect age to match with me, as I stopped aging at 22 years old.
My thoughts were erupted by a voice that belongs to my beta, Derek.

"Your majesty, there has been reports that a rouge Alpha has kidnapped humans." Derek states. I looked at him concerned.

"Rouge Alpha? Who? Why?" I demanded. I have never heard of such Alpha. The werewolf realm has been at peace under my command the past hundredths of years. Who is to ruin the tranquility in my kingdom?

Derek looked at me intently, "Rouges are getting out of hand, and rumors say that they want to overpower you." I chuckled,

"Well not in the next hundredth of years that is happening." Derek nodded.

"We must protect the humans, however." I said and he nodded in agreement.

"Where are they located?" I questioned.

"There are not definite coordinates, but somewhere near the Forest of Revern." I nodded. It is my duty to also protect the human species as they should be yielded away from knowing about werewolves.

"Round up an army. We are leaving tonight." Derek nodded at my orders.

"Yes, your majesty." And with that, Derek left.

Something inside me is pushing me eagerly to go. Go where? I have not a clue.

***

Shifting from my wolf to human form, I came prepared with my warriors. A heavenly smell was faint that drifted through the forest. My heart yearned for me to discover what alluring force was pulling me toward.

I sensed marked territory, although it was not legally taken-more like seized from the Rouge Alpha.

Walking through Revern Forest was not a walk in the park. Houses were scattered and not set to code where it was unlivable for families to live in. However, that faint smell grew larger which lead my group to a tiny little house. My wolf was scratching to take control. Was my queen near?

"My king, there is only one house remaining?" Damien commented curiously. I looked at him, "Yes, rather strange. All houses except one, tarnished..." I mumbled stuck in the trance of a pull.

"I'm going to investigate, keep the house surrounded and reach me if anything seems more sucipious than it already is." I commanded. Damien nodded, "Yes sir."

Carefully not to make a sound, I moved swiftly closer to the house. The smell was very pure and clean with a touch of lavender. My stomach felt very unsettled and anxious.

I peeked my head in the house to which was the living room and kitchen area-not a soul in sight. It looked like a decent and livable house from the looks of its interior.

I found a tree and quietly jumped up to the branch to see a couple in what looked like a baby room. For some odd reason, my heart froze.

The mother held the baby and turned to face toward the window I was looking through. Resting in her arms was an adorable little girl.

Round rosy cheeks and small plump lips. I was left in confusion until my wolf said one single world that would change everything.

"Mate."

Internally, I gasped. My mate seemed to just been born. I waited centuries and this beautiful little angel is now alive.

But she is so young, and incapable of understanding anything of my realm. And most importantly, human. I have to wait eighteen years for her, she needs to be protected and live her human life-without boys...

I smiled, I found her.

I then frowned. What is this family doing in the middle of this unruly forest? It is simply not safe whatsoever for my little angel! This must be the group of humans the Rogue Alpha did not touch, but why is question of the day.

I must provide for her even being a toddler, I can't go without 18 years without knowing she is okay. She is going to get the world handed to her. Moon goddess help me if any one lays a finger on her...

Shaking my thoughts, I looked at my newborn mate with awe. I need to find out her name. She had beautiful large brown eyes and dark hair.

My baby girl in the flesh. Alive.

I smiled giddily, my happiness has finally arrived. I have been blessed to have found my mate.

***
Cover was created using the background & font by Book Cover App via Wattpad