Chapter 9

Prince Alexander

I watch as she walks out with Silver. I heard most of their conversation. I would have to speak with Silver. I need her to help the girl, guide her, mold her. The girl needs to feel like she has a confidant. Someone to confide in.  Especially after what I plan for her tonight. 

I recalled the feeding earlier today. I was in a panic when I pulled myself out of the feeding trance and found Aliana passed out in my arms. She looked so frail, so delicate. I called for Silver and was surprised when it was Sawyer who burst into my room. I would think he had feelings for the girl, but they have hardly spent any time together. I'd have to be more careful with putting him and Aliana together. He took Aliana from my arms and put her in her room while I called Dr. James.

Sawyer worried me. He is a good pet. It would be unlike him to fall for another pet. He comes from a very poor family. Drunk and abusive father, cold and uncaring mother. He has had a hard life and as a result he is much more closed off than other pets. He's a loner with no friends. He lacks social skills and is very self conscious of the way he sounds when he talks, though his diction has gotten better since coming here. He prefers the company of the horses in the stables than any human. As a pet, he has never given me reason to complain, he obeys every order without hesitation and little bothers him. When I took him with me to visit the Royal Farm, he seemed undisturbed by what was going on unsympathetic of the women in the glass rooms.

I wondered in fact if Sawyer prefers men. I had been letting Frannie borrow him while she waited for the Selection. She said he had performed quite well in bed. But if he preferred the companionship of a male, well, I knew a few Vampires who might be interested. I had dabbled with men very early on in my life and had decided it wasn't for me. If he preferred to be with men...well...I'd have to find a delicate way of asking.

However, he still burst into my room when he wasn't called. It was unlike him and though he proved useful in carrying Aliana back to the room, I had to punish him. He will have day old bread and water for dinner.

I fastened the collar around her neck, careful of her wound. I examined her closely. The bandage was not visible. I nodded in satisfaction, clipping the leash on. I looked around. Silver was standing next to the couch and Sawyer was sitting on the chair with a book in his hand. He hadn't looked up, not even when Silver and Aliana came in. This satisfied me. He was back to his usual desensitized self.

As we prepared to leave, I said "Good bye Silver and Sawyer. Be good. We will be back later. Your meals await you in the kitchen." Sawyer stood and walked next to Silver. "Thank you, Master. Have a good evening." Aliana was waiting patiently by my side. I pulled her leash and led her to the elevators.

As we walked into the hall, all heads turned to us. I felt proud to have my little pet at my side. While others dressed their pets in practically nothing, leaving little to the imagination, I liked dressing her in solid clothing. Allowing those who gazed upon her to imagine the delicate rose color of her nipples, the soft skin that rounded the curve of hips. She was stunning to look at and I wanted every one of my Vampire subjects to wonder what treasures lay hidden under her clothes.

I leaned into her intimately, brushing the back of one finger along her neck above the thick collar. "Do you feel up to playing the piano, my little pet?" She kept her pretty little green eyes to the floor. "I wish only to please my Master." Her voice was soft and sincere. It caused my cock to twitch. God. She was so submissive, so soft. I pushed away visions of her saying those words as she brought my hard cock into her mouth.