Chapter 14

Silver knocked and upon the Master's request, she entered. I waited while she announced my arrival and I waited to learn what he wanted me to do. "Master, I have Aliana with me as you requested." Master responded, "Have her come in. I'll call you to bring in our breakfast. I'd like to spend some time alone with her at first. I'll be feeding from Sawyer this morning, after breakfast. Please let him know." Silver responded, "Yes, Master." She led me inside then stepped out and closed the door behind her.

I stepped into a dark room. I made out the outline of my Master in his bed. He was shirtless but had his blankets over his waist. I waited for his orders. "Good Morning, Aliana. Did you sleep well?" I responded, "Good Morning, Master. Yes. I slept very well. Thank you." I decided not to mention that I slept through his arrival.

He smiled, his eyes giving the area of his face an eerie glow. "Come, join me in bed my little pet." I walked over to him and climbed into bed. He lifted the sheets to allow me to slip in. I lay on my back. He turned to the side and wrapped his arms around me, positioning me so that my back was to him. He buried his face in my hair, inhaled deeply. He moved my hair to one side and began kissing my neck.

His hand cupped my breast. The other traveled up my thigh. I tried to relax. Soon he removed my dress and panties. He kissed me up and down my body sending shivers down my spine. He put his fingers inside me stroking me and bringing his fingers in and out as they curled inside me. The sensation was intense and I could feel my core tightening as I was about to climax.

As I came he stuck his cool tongue inside my warm wetness and lapped up my juices

As I came he stuck his cool tongue inside my warm wetness and lapped up my juices. He then brought his mouth to mine and kissed me, making me taste myself. It felt...erotic.  

I was still lost in the sensations his tongue had elicited when he spread my legs and positioned himself between me. He looked in my eyes.  They were filled with lust and I imagined mine must look the same.  He pushed himself inside me. There was a delicious pressure as he entered, but no pain as he had promised.  He lifted my legs so they were over his shoulders allowing him to go deeper into my core. 

Soon I could feel another climax coming. He started pumping faster, his breathing increased with his effort and I fisted the sheets as I tried to ground myself. The sound of our skin hitting against one another as he pushed inside me was distracting but somehow satisfactory.  We climaxed together as his seed spilled inside me. He continued to push in as he emptied himself. Then, he pulled out, turning to me and kissing me gently. "Aliana, you are so sexy."

I looked down in embarrassment. Was I enjoying this? What was wrong with me? I hated my body for what it was doing. My heart belonged to Liam. He grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. I was still sticky and wet between my legs and it felt uncomfortable. "I'll clean you up," he said as if reading my mind. He kissed my inner thighs as he traveled down to my folds. Then, using his tongue he lapped me up. By the time he finished I had climaxed again. He laughed as I lost myself in the intensity of my eruption. "So beautiful. I love how you come." He kissed me deeply.