That Name Is Taboo To Her, She'll Blow Up Whoever Mentions It!

The two went to the barbecue stall in front of the school, and Zhuang Xiaowen ordered a lot, however, when she was almost finished eating, she found that Xie Lan had not eaten at all.

Zhuang Xiaowen blushed out of embarrassment and asked , “Professor, why don’t you eat something?”

Xie Lan shook her head, “You eat, I don’t need anything.”

Zhuang Xiaowen felt awkward, “It’s embarrassing if I’m the only one eating.”

Xie Lan didn’t understand what she was embarrassed about and only said, “Eat.”

Zhuang Xiaowen wanted to dig a hole and hide in it, however she could only grit her teeth and continue eating. As she stuffed the food into her mouth, she took out her phone and started playing a video.

Xie Lan, who was lost in thought, suddenly heard a familiar voice.

Wasn’t that…

“Professor, do you watch any live streams?” Zhuang Xiaowen asked while watching the video on her phone.

Xie Lan’s heartbeat accelerated a bit as she hesitantly asked, “What’s a live stream?”

Zhuang Xiaown looked at her with a baffled look, “If you don’t even know this, you must not go online a lot then, huh?”

What Zhuang Xiaowen had guessed hit the nail on the head. Xie Lan’s life followed a very strict schedule, so generally except for sleeping, eating, or teaching students, she spent most of her time in the laboratory.

Seeing as Xie Lan’s was silent, Zhuang Xiaowen took it as a sign of agreement. However, not only did Zhuang Xiaowen not find this strange, she even had a trace of a worshipping look in her eyes.

Although Xie Lan was a solemn and serious person, who was careful with her words, her classes were always filled to the brim with information. Well this heavy workload was quite manageable, it wasn’t her fault her lectures and features were both amazing. Students nowadays really appreciated a person’s beauty more than their personality.

Compared to today’s materialistic and fickle society, Professor Xie was like a cool breeze in the summer air, soothing your heart.

Xie Lan didn’t care about what Zhuang Xiaowen was thinking, she only cared about the voice she had heard just now.

“Are you watching a live stream right now?” Xie Lan carefully asked.

Zhuang Xiaowen blinked at the Professor’s question, “Uh, yeah, I really like this streamer a lot!” She said as she turned her screen to show Xie Lan.

In the video, a girl was facing the camera with a sweet smile, happily chatting about something.

Needless to say, this person was Yao QiQi.

The only difference from the last time is that the Yao Qiqi in the video appeared more dazzling, her face all dolled up with heavy makeup.

Xie Lan froze as she stared distractly at Yao QiQi’s half exposed white and tender shoulder, her brows furrowing at the sight.

“Does she not sleep at all?” Xie Lan asked another question.

Zhuang Xiaowen shook her head, “No, this is a recording of the stream from yesterday.” Then she muttered under her breath, “Strange, usually at this time, Sister Qi would still be playing games. How come today’s stream already ended…"

--
Xie Lan was in a bad mood when she arrived at home.

It turned out her profession was actually something like this?