It's Not Like We Don't Have A Certificate!

The trunk was filled to the brim, and even the back seat of the car wasn’t spared from the things Yao QiQi bought from her so-called ‘shopping’

Xie Lan merely watched, without saying a word.

In her opinion, as long as Yao QiQi was happy, then nothing else mattered.

Previously, she had considered Yao QiQi moving in with her and decided that they should wait until after the wedding. However, she couldn’t patiently wait anymore.

Just thinking about their future together made Xie Lan’s cheeks feel hot. She secretly peeked at the girl beside her, who was solely concentrated on driving and felt her chest fill up with some indescribable feeling.

Although the supermarket wasn’t far from home, Yao QiQi insisted on driving. Yao QiQi had decided to work hard and become a ‘qualified and considerate’ lover so that the orphaned Professor Xie, who grew up without parents, could feel the warmth of a home.

“If you want to look at me then just do it, no need to hide…it’s not like I’m going to bite you or anything.” At the red light, Yao QiQi laughed and tilted her head at the professor who was peeking at her.

However every time she got caught staring, Professor Xie couldn’t help but turn away and look outside the window.

Yao QiQi’s smile got larger, her eyes turning into crescent moons, “Professor Xie, how about letting me cook for you tonight?”

Xie Lan glanced back at her in surprise, she didn’t know that Yao QiQi could cook. However, after thinking it through, even if Yao QiQi could cook, she wouldn’t let her. After all, Yao QiQi was probably exhausted from all the moving today.

After a slight pause, Xie Lan whispered, “No need for you to cook, I can do it instead.”

Yao QiQi raised an eyebrow, “Why? Are you doubting my cooking ability?”

Xie Lan quickly shook her head and said earnestly, “You need to take a break, you’ve been working all day.”

Yao QiQi felt moved, the corners of her mouth lifting. Could Professor Xie be any more pampering? Thinking like this, she left one hand on the steering wheel and grasped Xie Lan’s hand with the other.

A woman’s hand was naturally soft and since neither did any hard labor, both of their hands were white and tender. The feeling of the two hands pressed together was quite pleasing.

Yao QiQi glanced at her twice with satisfaction and then began to lightly knead Xie Lan’s hand.

Xie Lan’s thoughts were already in a mess when Yao QiQi grabbed her hand, and then her entire arm turned limp when Yao QiQi began to pinch it.

Xie Lan let Yao QiQi play with her hands, pretending to be calm as she looked out the window, but for some reason, her mouth felt dry.

--
Yao QiQi’s cooking was far worse than Xie Lan’s and she only knew how to make vegetarian dishes, so the dinner consisted only of three vegetarian dishes and a weird looking egg drop soup.

“Alright, let’s eat! However, don’t worry, I’ll study hard and you’ll be able to eat even better food soon!” Yao QiQi said solemnly as she picked up her chopsticks.

Xie Lan looked at her then her eyes dropped and she smiled slowly.

Yao QiQi rarely has seen Xie Lan smile before, so she was stunned for a moment before she got up and quickly planted a peck on the beauty’s face.

The beauty was clearly shocked, but before she could speak, the little trickster who stole a kiss quickly changed the subject.

After dinner, Yao Qiqi received a call.