I'll Pretend To Be Your Student, Doesn't That Make You Feel Excited?

Xie Lan’s heart was torn, but in the end she decided to stay with Yao QiQi on the bed.

Several times during the night, Yao QiQi had tried to gauge what the silent Xie Lan was thinking through her expressions however…

It was useless.

The night was quiet as the both of them laid on their respective corners of the bed.

Yao QiQi asked, “Do you want to talk?”

Xie Lan: “….En.”

Yao QiQi: “Is this the first time you’ve fallen in love?’

Xie Lan: “Umm…”

Yao QiQi: “Have you been with anyone else before?”

Xie Lan: “…No.”

Yao QiQi: “Then…do you like me?” Although, in her heart, she already knew the answer.

Xie Lan: “…”

Yao QiQi felt exasperated, the person beside her had gone silent again.

“If you don’t say anything I’m going to take that as a no..whaaa, cutie really is just playing with me…”

“I-I like you!” Xie lan hurried before Yao QiQi could finish.

Tsk. Finally.

Yao QiQi adjusted into a more comfortable position, “How much do you like me? So much that you buy me a house the day after we met? Yet, yesterday when I was drunk, you actually tricked me into getting married? Aren’t you afraid that I will sue you?”

Xie Lan: “…”

Yao QiQi tilted her head and looked at her, “Professor Xie, do you like to play the pig who consumes the tiger?” [1]

Xie Lan: “?”

“Haah.. nevermind then…” Yao QiQi sighed, “You know, when I imagined getting married, I never thought that I would end up with a professor!” Yao QiQi remembered all her suffering back when she was in school, “So when my mother set up that blind date, I was actually quite reluctant!”

Yao QiQi tried to imagine Xie Lan teaching. “I bet you’re a harsh professor too. With that stern and serious expression you alway wear, the students are probably all scared of you.”

Xie Lan blinked, thinking about the classes crowded with students, nodded and said, “….it’s not that bad.”

Yao QiQi felt some sympathy in her heart, tried to comfort her, “Don’t worry about it, it’s normal for students to dislike class. Class tends to be boring for them, plus it’s better than being that popular professor who is constantly badgered by their crowds of students.”

Xie Lan smiled to herself.

“So how much do you like me?” Yao QiQi suddenly switched back to the original topic.

Xie Lan: “…”

How come they went from discussing her class during one minute to this topic again in the next minute?

Yao QiQi buried her face into her pillow and laughed, “You’re so reserved, no wonder you’ve been single for over thirty years!”

Xie Lan’s ears turned red and tilted her head to look at Yao QiQi, then quickly looked away again and said, “I-I’m not single anymore.”

Yao QiQi suddenly stopped laughing, looked up and said very seriously, “I like you….”

Xie Lan’s heart began to beat uncontrollably and she clenched her hands into fists, her breathing slowed.