Your name?

Kara always felt at home on the train to Hogwarts. The slight shake of the train cars every now and then, the smell of delicious sweets roaming up and down the aisle from the trolley cart, the excited chatter of students who spent weeks apart from each other now finally preparing to head back to a life where they'd spend months together. A chocolate frog hopped past Kara's foot as she looked down at her friend Winn who desperately tried to catch it with his hands. He wasn't exactly the most athletic person ever and it always brought James a huge grin to see Winn do anything remotely like exercise.

"Winn please don't tell me this three inch chocolate frog is going to put one of Hogwart's most brilliant Ravenclaw's to shame," James laughed heartily as Winn continued to struggle after the little sweet. James was built like beater which just so happened to be his position on the Gryffindor quidditch team at school. He often tried to get Winn to condition and train with him but Winn always found a way to sneak off to the library and never be found again for the remainder of the workout session.

"You're right I'm through with this," Winn stood suddenly and took his wand out and held it threateningly at the jumping frog,"STUPEFY!" Just like that the frog ceased to hop and Winn snatched it up happily and took a bite out of the delicious chocolate . "Ha! Knew it couldn't out smart the likes of me."

"Yes Winn your victory over a confectionary item is one that belongs in the history books," Alex, Kara's adoptive sister, commented on with a slight laugh and a smirk. Alex was everything one could hope to have out of an older sibling. She was brave, funny, strong, and always always let Kara play with her broom when she was younger.

"This is why I prefer cauldron cakes over chocolate frogs. Cauldron cakes never ever run out on me when I need them the most," Kara said rather seriously which made the others laugh as they knew of Kara's high appreciation and love of food. Kara laughed along with her friends that she'd made her very first year at Hogwarts. Now in her fifth, they had come through many trials and tribulations together. The tears and laughs had brought them closer each year, now to the point that they often referred to one another as family. Which meant more to Kara than any of the three could ever understand. After losing her family...her whole world at a young age...having people she could call family again, meant everything to her.

"How is it possible you can eat whatever it is you like and stay fit for quidditch," James asked shaking his head slightly in disbelief. As Kara put a sweet sugar quill in her mouth she said through the sweet," Iz mhgck." Alex shoved her with her elbow even as she laughed," That's gross stop it." Now having swallowed the sugar quill whole, Kara laughed along with the others trying desperately not to choke.

While Alex said something to James about the Hungarian quidditch team, Kara froze in her seat at the sight in front of her. Just outside their train car a girl was walking by with the most poise and elegance Kara had ever seen on someone who wasn't a princess. Long raven colored hair spilled down off the girls shoulders, cascading around her porcelain face. Kara couldn't look away. The girl looked back slightly and Kara saw striking green eyes accompanied by one of the most beautiful faces she'd ever seen before. This girl looked like she belonged in the beauxbatons' academy where every single student there looked like supermodels. Alex often joked that while the entire academy was filled with beauties she doubted a single one of them could play a better game of quidditch than her. 

The raven haired girl looked back at a boy who was slightly taller than her and had a mess of brown curls that kissed the top of his eyes. His did not look as elegant as the girl to Kara, instead he seemed much more rigid and stiff like a statue. The girl whispered something to him and he nodded is head curtly. As she moved to bring her attention back towards the direction she was walking, her eyes caught a hold of Kara's. Kara held her breath. The girl's mischievous gaze was almost too much to hold. And just like that her and the mysterious boy were gone.