Metamorphosis

Inside 425 waterman nighttime, The man is unconscious and Sam  touches neck to check if he has a pulse, which he does. He smiles up at Ruby and she asks "How'd it feel?" Sam says "Good, No more headaches." He begins to untie the man and Ruby says "None? That's good." The man begins to wake up and Sam says "Hey, hey. I got you. It's all right." He helps the man out of his chair and begins walking him towards the door, when Dean opens it Sam stops in his tracks Sarah and Dean looks very angry and he says "So... Anything you wanna tell us, Sam?" 

Sam looks innocent and Ruby  stands behind him, just watching Dean and Sarah they both walk  towards him as he talks and Sam says "Dean, Sarah hold on, okay? Just let me-" Sarah says "You gonna say, "let me explain"? You're gonna explain this? How about this? Why don't you start with who she is, and what the hell is she doing here?" Ruby says "It's good to see you again, Dean and Sarah." Dean says "Ruby?" She smiles a little, and Sarah and Dean, looks at Sam and he asks "Is that Ruby?" 

" Dean says "Ruby?" She smiles a little, and Sarah and Dean, looks at Sam and he asks "Is that Ruby?" 

Sam doesn't respond and Dean looks over at Ruby again, who's smile is fading

Sam doesn't respond and Dean looks over at Ruby again, who's smile is fading. After moment, Dean grabs hold of her and shoves her up against the wall he pulls out her knife and as he's about to strike, Sam grabs his hand "Don't!" They struggle for the knife Sam, gets it out of Dean's hand  into his own, just as Dean throws him up against the wall. Ruby grabs Dean and pins him up against the wall he had her against seconds earlier "Ruby! Stop it!" Sarah doesn't know what to do, She just stares into Dean's eyes and she keeps a chokehold with her right hand, and he stares right back, angry and finally she lets go and he rises up to his full height. 

He looks over at Sam and then back at Ruby and Dean says "Well, aren't you an obedient little bitch?" She doesn't respond but it's clear, she wants to attack him again Sam says "Ruby." She stares at Dean for a few more moments, and then looks over at Sam "Ruby, he's hurt." He indicates the man who was possessed earlier "Go." She gives Dean  one more look and then turns and walks over to the man, and as Dean watches her, she puts the man's arm over her shoulder, ready to take him out and Dean asks "Where the hell do you think you're going?" Ruby The ER... unless you want to go another round first." Dean doesn't say anything and she walks out with the man, Dean turns to look at Sam who's watching him and Sam says "Dean." Sarah can't look at Sam right now and she follows Dean walks to the door they'd  came in through, leaving Sam behind "Dean! Sarah!"