When the Levee Breaks

Inside Bobby's Panic Room, Sam bangs on the door and circles the room; the room blurs, the light flickers "Guys! Get down here! Something's coming!" Alastair appears behind Sam wearing the same body and he says "Hello, Sam. It's a pleasure to see you again. Looks like I have you all to myself here. Goodness. How will we pass the time?" Sam is bound to a cross inside a devil's trap, gagged "Don't. No, no, don't. Don't, don't. No—stop! Stop! Alastair—please. Please." Alastair says "So polite all of a sudden. Very nice. I appreciate that." Alastair says "No. Alastair, please. No, no—" Sam screams,  He is neither gagged nor bound; he is on the cot in the middle of the devil's trap, arms over the open air on either side "No. No. God, no! Please! Please, please. God!" 

Inside Bobby's Living Room, Bobby pours two glasses of whiskey and hands one to Dean and Sam says "Stop! Stop!" Sarah asks "How long is this gonna go on?" Bobby says "Here, let me look it up in my demon-detox manual

Inside Bobby's Living Room, Bobby pours two glasses of whiskey and hands one to Dean and Sam says "Stop! Stop!" Sarah asks "How long is this gonna go on?" Bobby says "Here, let me look it up in my demon-detox manual. Oh wait. No one ever wrote one. No telling how long it'll take. Hell, or if Sam will even live through it." Bobby's phone rings he sighs and answers "Hello. ...Suck dirt and die, Rufus. You call me again, I'll kill you." Dean asks "What's up with Rufus?" Bobby says "He knows." The rings, Bobby answers "I'm busy, you son of a bitch. This better be important." 

In Bobby's Panic Room Daytime, Sam realizes he's neither gagged nor bound; it surprises him "The answer's yes. You're hallucinating." Sam looks at him, It's young Sam "That's right, it's me. Or I mean it's you." Sam says "I'm losing my mind." Young Sam says "Definitely." Sam asks "What do you want?" Young Sam says "An explanation. How could you do this to me? I thought we were gonna be normal." Sam says "I tried. I did. It didn't pan out that way. Sorry, kid." Young Sam says "'Sorry, kid'? That's what you have to say? It's all we ever wanted. We were so close. You got away from Dad. You quit hunting. You were gonna become a lawyer and get married. Why'd you blow it?" 

Sam says "Look They killed Jessica." Young Sam says "Yeah. And if you hadn't run off with Dean, if you'd been there to protect her, she'd still be alive." Sam says "I know." Young Sam says "You think Jess would want you to turn into this? She loved you. You think she'd be happy you using her as an excuse?" Sam says "I'm sorry. I am. But life doesn't turn out the way you thought when you were fourteen years old. We were never gonna be normal. We were never gonna get away. Grow up." Young Sam says "Maybe you're right. Maybe there's no escape. After all, how can you run from what's inside you?" Young Sam's eyes turn yellow.

 After all, how can you run from what's inside you?" Young Sam's eyes turn yellow