cry

TW// eating disorders + abuse

"oh that's probably the mailwoman , me and her are friends." i said. me and her have been friends for a while, i usually leave the front door unlocked around this time since she sometimes comes in and we talk for a bit.     "friends you say?" nick raises an eyebrow at you. you came out to him a while back. it feels nice to have him accept you, unlike my mother.  "it's unlockedd!!" i yell.

jake walks in. "what the fuck" i say getting off the couch. "why are you here jake."
"i could say the same thing to him." jake says while eyeing nick. i look back at nick and then to jake again. "don't worry about him, why are you here?"    "i just wanted to say hi oh my fucking god- ." "you said hi, now leave" "you're a fucking slut you know that right. last week you made out with me and and now you're cuddling up with this random dude." he yells at me. i was used to him yelling at me. he did it so much when we are dating "leave jake."    "no" he said. "excuse me jake? i don't want you here. leave."  "no amethyst." he slaps me across the face and grabs my face "you're a slut who doesn't deserve anyone. i'm not going to leave. i came over here to talk to you and you're going to listen..." tears were streaming down my face... "you can't tell me to-."   nick gets up and punches jake in the face  "she told you leave. get the fuck out of here. now."  he staggers first a second and glares at nick " fuck you amethyst."

tears kept coming out of my eyes rolling down my face as i look down at the ground sobbing.
"you- you kissed him?" nick asked me. he sounded hurt. i kept crying as i walked over to close the door. i couldn't stop crying. my legs were wobbling, i couldn't keep my balance and i fell to the floor. after a couple more seconds i sniffled and finally said something. "ye-s. but i didn't want to." "what did he do to you, i'm gonna beat that son of a-."
i cut him off still crying. barely being able to talk. "i- i was drunk. i was trying to text you i he just started..." i couldn't keep talking. i got up and ran to the bathroom crying. i crouch down against the wall letting the tears spill out.

"ammie?" i hear from the other side of the door. "are you okay? can i please come in?"  he was resting against the wall. i continued crying. 'why did he have to come over when nick was over.' "it's gonna be okay. i'm here."

after he said those words i opened up the door. still sniffling. i look up at him. he looked so worried but at the same time angry and hurt. seeing him like that mad me sob even more as i fall into his arms hugging him close. "i'm here ammie, i'm here." i didn't want to ever stop hugging him. after hugging for a while he said "let's go lie down." i sniffled and said "okay"
he sat down on the couch and i lied down next to him, resting my head on his lap. we didn't talk. it was just comfortable silence as he comforted me. i was left with just my thoughts...         'why did i cryy. he thinks i'm so weird.' thoughts fill my head i slowly fell asleep.

                            (sapnaps pov)

ammie fell asleep in my lap. she's so cute. i don't want to move, if i do she might wake up. i'm left with my thoughts. 'she kissed him- but she was drunk? when did this happen-? did he do something to her-? i want to punch him so bad.'  i look down at ammie then at the remote. i grab it and pick another scary movie to distract myself. "HOLY SHIT" i jump at a jump scare. i look down at ammie. she opens up her eyes and mumbles. 'shit...'

                             (amethysts pov)

nick moves quickly and i wake up. "what..?" i say groggily.  "oh shit... i'm sorry ammie, i didn't mean to wake you up" "it's okay really-."
i look up at nick while talking. he looked so cute when he was worried about me. my face turned red as i smiled. "really it's okay. i shouldn't have been asleep in the first place."
"heh well wanna watch this with me?" "sure" i say to him.

i sat up and started watching with him. after a while he says "so about jake, did he do anything else?" i look up at him. he seemed seriously concerned. "no, nick..." i continued to tell him the story of what happened.  "ammie. i- i'm so sorry. i wish i could punch him again."
"hey" i said "i promise, that if he come over again u can punch him haha" he smiled at me. " do u want food?"   "uhm not really, but we can go get some so you can have some." i say looking down while fidgeting. "hey, you haven't eaten this whole time, are you sure you aren't hungry?"  "yeah i'm fine nick, don't worry about me." i wasn't okay. i hated my body. i didn't want to eat ever.  seeing people with perfect bodies made me hate mine even more.
"okay" nick says smiling at me. i felt bad for lying to him but i didn't want his sympathy right now. i got us an uber "i don't feel like i can drive right now."  "that's okay ammie." we step inside the uber as the driver drives us to taco bell.