jack

"oh sorry...jack?"

                                (your pov)
"hey amethyst"

"uhm sorry i have to go to the restroom, i can talk in a second."

i walked into the restroom, it was empty. i look at myself in the mirror. my face was red, i wasn't blushing, my skin condition ruined my life i hated it. 'ugh can u PLEASE go away'
i look up and down in the mirror. i should eat. i'm not going to. my body was finally getting thinner. my body looked mildly.... okay? my anxiety said otherwise. you look so dumb amethyst. your outfit looks dumb. jack just wants your body. no one actually likes you. why did you come here no one from the server even wants to hang out. niki doesn't even like you anymore.

i walked out of the restroom, jack wasnt there. he was back sitting with the same group of friends. i was fidgeting and talking to myself. 'it's okay, your fine, nothing will happen.' i looked over to the table. clay, nick and george were laughing their ass off again. i smiled 'they are so weird'  i sat down and they all looked over. 'what are they looking at?'

"did you block me or something amethyst? also who are these dudes, i mean i know him" jack said while pointing at nick.

"these are my friends? also you can tell if i blocked you or not so i don't know why you are asking me."

"oh- just making sure you aren't a slut who's sleeping with all of them."

"what the fuck- who even are you?" clay said.

"whoaaa what the hell" george said.

nick just rolled his eyes and clenched his fists.

"what the fuck jack. i don't even know you." i said to him. staring him right in the face. i wasn't going to take shit from some rando who wanted nudes.

"i just don't understand why you blocked me."

"let me tell you something here whatever your name is-." clay said. i cut him off before he could continue.

"maybe you should take a fucking hint and leave me alone."

"whatever you whore." he said while walking away.

"ugh boys are so annoying." i said while rolling my eyes.

"yeah what the fuck." they agreed with me. we just kept ranting about how weird he was.

"why did you block him thought?" george asked me.   "i talked to him on snap for like an hour and he asked me for nudes."
"ew what the fuck" "i could yk go beat him up" "hahaha let's not..." we laugh making fun of him and talking about random stuff.

once we left the cafe and nick flips jack off. it was already dark out. courtesy of daylight savings. nick and george sat in the back again and i started driving. george passed out as soon as he sat down, he had the longest flight and had been up for hours. nick slowly drifted off to sleep too. me and clay were talking, me and him never got that close, but he was really nice to talk to.

"so you probably don't want to talk abt this but, what's going on with you eating?"

i kept my eyes on the road.  "um.. nothing? i just wasnt hungry."

"are you sure, i mean you said before that..."

tears started filling my eyes

i pulled over the car. i could barely see, let alone drive. "let's go outside i don't want to wake them up"

"look... i want you to talk to me. nick said that-."

"look i'm sorry clay but i don't care what nick said. just because i haven't eaten or whatever."

clay knew i was upset but he also knew i had a problem. "i'm sorry. i want to help you."
i sighed and leaned back on the car. he looked at me and held his arms out, i nodded and he wrapped his arms around me. i was freezing, his arms comforted me. "i'm going to help you amethyst."

   (no one pov)

they got back in the car and amethyst started driving. they didn't say a word. clay stared at her feeling guilty he couldn't do anything. she needed to stop denying it, she needed help. right now the only people who could do that were her friends. nihachu knew how to help, she always did.

(your pov)

we got back finally. i woke up george and nick while clay brang their luggage up to my house.
i let them get situated and i ran up to my room to get changed and ready for bed. i walked back down the stairs and saw them looking through movies on netflix

"hey ammie. wanna watch a scary movie."

"um yess always!"

i sat down in the middle of nick and george. clay sat on the ground in front of me. clays hair was long enough, so i put a bunch of braids in his hair.

"what the fuck are you doing to his hair haha?"

"i'm making it look pretty plus it will be wavy later."

clay looked up at me "is my hair not pretty already?! ur so mean 😔" i rolled my eyes "yeah ur hair was pretty ugly before." george and nick laughed but clay just rolled his eyes "so rude"

the movie ended and i went up to my room. i just looked out my window feeling the breeze on my face. i had my earbuds in, i was listening to the song your sister was right, by wilbur. i got to support my friends yk. i removed the window screen and climed out onto my roof. i sat there feeling the cold hair blow my hair in the wind.

(946 words) idk this chapter was kinda bad also i keep writing in too much detail bc i feel bad if i do time skips- so sorry