chapter 7

your pov

i wake up to the sound of a snapchat notification.

Jack 🛣 added you!

i smile and added him back. i pull up the camera. i zoom in on a random poster, i looked like shit rn, i wasn't gonna have him see my face.

 i zoom in on a random poster, i looked like shit rn, i wasn't gonna have him see my face

i sent him the snap. 37 seconds later he opens it.

"yeah i am lol."

me and alex talk for a little bit. until he hit me with the infamous "you send?" i sigh at that question. boys. they suck. i close the snap and block him. i check the time '10:37' i sigh and get out of bed. i had to pick up clay and george from the airport in 4 hours. i put on a soft hoodie and walked to the bathroom. as i look in the mirror, my hair was a mess, my skin was dry and my lips lacked pigmentation. ew. i thought as i looked at myself. i take out my messy ponytail and put it in a messy bun. i conceal my eye bags and put on lipgloss. 'i look better, right?'

i walk to the kitchen and look at the time, 1/2 hour had already passed. 'was i really in the bathroom for that long?' and sigh and chug a glass of water and walked back up stairs. i knocked on sapnaps door...nothing

"nick?"  i ask him as i knocked on the door again. i walk in to see him sleeping peacefully with his earbuds in, listening to music. i check what song and playlist he was listening to.

amethyst 🔮
by: nick

"i'm in love with an e-girl"
"tongue tied"
....

i scroll through the songs and laugh. carefully taking out his earbuds and place them on the table... i jump on to the bed and shake him him awake.

"NICKKKK HELPPPPP NICKK!!!"

he jumped up "WHAT? what? wait ammie are you okay?" he looked at you, you couldn't stop yourself from smiling. the ends up my mouth curl up and i start giggling and rest my head on
his chest. laughing hysterically.

"HAHAHA YOU SHOULVE SEEN YOUR FACE"

he lightly punches me in the arm. "you're mean ammie."

i look up to him with puppy dog eyes "wha- what?"

"oh- i was just joking ammie. i'm not mad" he hugs me.

while he was hugging me i started snickering. "gotcha, AGAIN." and run out of his room laughing, he chases after me " leave me aloneeeeee" "come here ammieeeeee"  i run around my house trying to find somewhere to hide as i hear his crazy laugh, i had no where to go. i run into the corner of my living room.

i stare at him "what are you gonna do nick?"
"oh nothing, i'll get u later ." he said with an evil smirk on his face. "well whatever, get ready, we have to go to the airport soon."